Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Array

School
    10th Planet Oceanside
    i tapped once cause my opponent was in full mount, sitting on my stomach, and i don't remember what i ate that day, but i was about to shit myself. after the tap i quickly ran to the bathroom, crisis relieved and averted.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason 'JFaz' Farren View Post
    Dude said he tapped because he just had a hair cut and apparently where they shaved the back of his neck was being agitated by my Darce.
    To this day I giggle about it, I mean c'mon what's worse tapping to a Darce or a haircut??!
    Lol
    He tapped to being SOFT.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Diego
    The one I hate the most is when they tap cus you broke there arm... Fucken pussies! Lol

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos Keith View Post
    i tapped once cause my opponent was in full mount, sitting on my stomach, and i don't remember what i ate that day, but i was about to shit myself. after the tap i quickly ran to the bathroom, crisis relieved and averted.
    Ah that's happened to me before. Body triangle. Full intestines. Two young ladies nearby. I would've normally just let it rip. But I'm a gentleman and didn't want anyone to barf due to my stench.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogeyman_TFS View Post
    The one I hate the most is when they tap cus you broke there arm... Fucken pussies! Lol
    LMAo.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112