Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    There's a dude that works out in the gym portion here that decided to come in and prove how what we do is for sissies. He challenged me in front of everyone before class. I happily obliged him and obliterated him with a Marcelotine. He said, "I didn't know you could choke each other. Let's do it again, but with no chokes."

So I put him in the Carni.

Every time I see that dude working out in the gym, I make the throat slash at him.
    That's awesome lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Is it okay to tap if you get one of those super painful toe cramps, that feel like you are crossing your toes, your foot contorts into a claw, and your calf goes into super spasm? Only while training of course, I would just have too fight through in competition.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Cramps and things along that nature I think are ok to pause rolling for. I try to fight it for a bit but sometimes u can't shake it. I wouldn't "tap" to a cramp, I would just ask my partner to stop I have a cramp and it's usually not a big deal. A lot of people cramp up but if it continues to happen every minute or so then get off the mat

Array

School
    My Basement
    What the heck? you're scary.

Array

School
    My Basement
    Also, I don't allow you to tap to cardio. You shouldn't have shot your gas tank trying to spazz all over me for the first 45 seconds.

If you're not puking or injured, you don't get to quit.
    What the heck? you're scary.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I tap from top side because I feel like working my passing. People get pissed and all, "i was good." I also tap from bottom side because i dont want my guard getting passed. Ima selfish cunt. But mat time is pressious.

You can't get mad at anyone for tapping to anything for whatever reason. When we lock the bedroom door. You're gonna be glad there's a safety word. Pineapples..

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    *Precious

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    There's a dude that works out in the gym portion here that decided to come in and prove how what we do is for sissies. He challenged me in front of everyone before class. I happily obliged him and obliterated him with a Marcelotine. He said, "I didn't know you could choke each other. Let's do it again, but with no chokes."

So I put him in the Carni.

Every time I see that dude working out in the gym, I make the throat slash at him.
    Was his next question "How about we do it again but with no submissions?"

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I tap from top side because I feel like working my passing. People get pissed and all, "i was good." I also tap from bottom side because i dont want my guard getting passed. Ima selfish cunt. But mat time is pressious.

You can't get mad at anyone for tapping to anything for whatever reason. When we lock the bedroom door. You're gonna be glad there's a safety word. Pineapples..
    U can't be serious?

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Im new to the gi. Used by myself after being collar choked by a guy inside of my guard for the first time

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast