Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    sissy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Last night I got beat up pretty good. I was freaking gassed.. I had nothing left. But I couldn't quit thinking about this post so I took my bumps and bruises and I tried to have "moments" but all in all I just got beat up.
    Truth of it is, I'm ok with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Not sure which one, but the guys that tell you "lets just go light" are the best. Whenever I hear that my defenses go WAY up. haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    If you tapped from side control I would ignore you tap and keep going. If I passed your guard and you were selfish and tapped because youwanted to be back in guard you need to earn it just like I earned side control.

My layers are just as important as yours.
    My thoughts exactly. One exception would be if you are training for a fight and are working on certain things

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    LOL, it was a joke, but its cool to see you got it lol :P
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    you train with Tito Ortiz?

Array

School
    10th planet chicago
    I think my best one, caught a high level dude in a twister, instead of tapping he just screams "my back". then I asked him if he was ok, as I cranked it a little harder as he wasn't tapping. he says (in his fancy Brazilian accent) "Oh, I fine. just hurt my back. no need to tap, es not a move." I about died lol

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Last night I got beat up pretty good. I was freaking gassed.. I had nothing left. But I couldn't quit thinking about this post so I took my bumps and bruises and I tried to have "moments" but all in all I just got beat up.
    Truth of it is, I'm ok with that.
    Then this thread was worth posting for that alone
    Good stuff dude

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason 'JFaz' Farren View Post
    Then this thread was worth posting for that alone
    Good stuff dude
    The Nibiru Forum:
    Preventing Cardio taps, since a thread was created about it

Thumbs+up.JPG
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Monolith Sambo
    I stop anytime anyone taps. It's disrespectful and almost predatory not to. I don't get it. The "learn the hard way" shit only works for some.

Most painful tap for me was when a guy leaned back for a bad straight ankle lock, stomped his foot into my cup, and it dislodged one of my balls. Then, when he readjusted, his toe gripped that nut and stretched it halfway down my leg. I think that one's legit.

I've caught a few high-level belts who stop me to coach the technique... "Let me show you how to do this..." They're presumptuous because I wear a white belt.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    I always quit after i've gotten tapped a bunch in a row because Im gassed out. That how it always ends for me. What else am I gonna do? Usually other people have already left and only a couple people are down to stay and keep going anyway. Still this is always the end for me, tapped many times because I dont have any cardio left.
    I remember in the beginning when I couldn't roll the full hour, I would have to walk home. It was about a 20-30 minute walk. So I'd leave early cuz I needed enough energy to walk home. LOL. Eventually I started staying the whole hour cuz some guys would help me with a ride. My point is, if you can help it, stay the whole time. It quickly ups your cardio and helps you improve faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt _monster_paul View Post
    I think my best one, caught a high level dude in a twister, instead of tapping he just screams "my back". then I asked him if he was ok, as I cranked it a little harder as he wasn't tapping. he says (in his fancy Brazilian accent) "Oh, I fine. just hurt my back. no need to tap, es not a move." I about died lol
    lol. Was it Royler?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast