Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    matt..im betting its going to be just like that last fight with edgar..bj on his back "trying" to do something with matt on top shutting down his bjj and pounding him...win by dessision..but matt does have a better chance at getting a tko then edgar i think

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    but it also depends on if penn shows up like he did last time...if the old penn the more aggressive penn shows up i think he has a beter chance to win by submission..or tko..i cant see him knocking out matt

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    i see matt by decision

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Bj uses his jj to get back up and bang. I havent seen Bj really use jj in years. Hope he brings that shit back. I might be wrong but isnt Hughes chin suspect. I want Bj to win but he has to show up to fight.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    BJ's said he went back to more "old school" training which I hope means a focus on his jiu jitsu roots. I think BJ has better stand-up and obviously much better jiu jitsu; I think Hughes is going to have the better conditioning and good enough wrestling to take down BJ this time. As usual, I think the further the fight goes, the worse it is for BJ. If BJ doesn't get the TKO or submission by the end of the second round, it's going to Hughes by decision. I think Hughes will try to smother BJ against the cage to avoid his boxing and he'll use his size against BJ to wear him down GSP style. It's up to BJ to use his boxing and takedown defense to prevent that and if he can't it's gonna be a long night for him.

That said I love BJ, I'll always be a huge fan, and he's coming off some painful losses so my call is: BJ in the second round by RNC.

i think that hughes will win because hughes will have around a 10 lb advantage on him because bj is goin into the fight at 165 and in between the weigh ins and fight night hughes will probably be back up to 175 or so. Also hughes has a great ground game just looking at his last submission win over ricardo and he is on a winning streak so hughes is feelin good right now. I feel like this will be a great fight and if the aggressive bj penn shows that night then he could take the win from hughes but if the same bj shows up like his last two fights, then i have hughes winning. Either way im pumped to see it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    Matt via ground n pound!

Array

School
    AREA 52 MMA
    BJ's coming off 2 losses. He's going to be in beast mode. I say BJ within two rounds. Sub or TKO

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    BJ> submission beginning of 2nd round. 1st round will piss him off when Matt shuts down his initial game plan. BJ comes into the 2nd round pissed off at Edgar and takes out his waterboy agression on Matt. Triangle or Arm Bar.
    "Tacklin' fuel!"

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    please, please, please BJ Penn!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast