Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    So, Eddie is in flight right now. Its kind of crazy thinking about it. It will be his 4th tour in 3 years to the land downunder.

When I think about how far the entire 10th Planet association has come, and all the glorious moments since meeting Eddie in 2006, it makes perfect sense as to why the 10th planet association has flourished into a world wide machine of 53 affiliates.
    Its because of Eddie. His dedication to the art. His commitment to his loyal soldiers around the globe and his love, gratitude and appreciation for all things in his life!

So its been another 8 weeks of planning and organising, banking and currency exchanging. But damn its so worth it. It never gets old for me.

Ill keep you all posted on what goes down in Melbourne on Saturday. But for now, tomorrow nights pre event roll with Eddie is our first order of business, and one that I always look forward to.

For all of you out there who have supported the 10P4L affiliate, thank you! We could never do it without your support and dedication to the system.

Keep on Grankin

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    I have never been so excited to get out of bed at ohdark hundred. 11:30 to go until training tonight...

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart / Melbourne
    So excited!! This week in Melbourne has been epic! This will seminar number 4 for me! Cannot wait!!

So much #granklife
    Instagram: @de4thbycupcake

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123