Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    I love hitting the D'arce from bottom side control, it's definitely one of my go to moves from there. All of my teammates have caught on to so much from there that I have had to figure out some different ways to catch and I have been playing with this way to hit from a weird almost inverted rubber guard position when in side control. I've had a fair degree of success with it in training so far. Once I work the kinks out of it a little more I'll make a video.

My teammate Nick Kroegher has a great move from bottom side he calls the party sub that is like a double key lock. He has been catching it a bunch in the gym and almost caught it in competition the other day. I'm going get a video of it soon! I think Dylan has seen it!

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    I love hitting the D'arce from bottom side control, it's definitely one of my go to moves from there. All of my teammates have caught on to so much from there that I have had to figure out some different ways to catch and I have been playing with this way to hit from a weird almost inverted rubber guard position when in side control. I've had a fair degree of success with it in training so far. Once I work the kinks out of it a little more I'll make a video.

My teammate Nick Kroegher has a great move from bottom side he calls the party sub that is like a double key lock. He has been catching it a bunch in the gym and almost caught it in competition the other day. I'm going get a video of it soon! I think Dylan has seen it!
    I love the darce from bottom side control too...usually hit it off of a failed ghost.

Array

School
    TBJJ
    I've got a really good one. Whenever someone catches me in a submission and it's starting to get close, I'll lightly palm strike them repeatedly. Ends the fight every time.

Array

School
    Scottish hit Squad
    I've been hitting a darce or jnt from the whip down of late. Initially I'd been playing with it from bottom half,but then I tried the whip and bam!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Kimura to Arm triangle...

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    I love the darce from bottom side control too...usually hit it off of a failed ghost.
    Same here!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    From lockdown top if someone's going for the Apollo you can do what we call the "High Five" and arm triangle them instead.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post

I'm really hoping this one starts getting hit in comp. It's a pretty simple setup but I'd like to see what kind of holes get poked in it live.

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Walker View Post
    This is also my favorite, although I usually finish it with the (near) arm attack.

Me too. Kimura, a la luke rochold on tim boetch (i believe).

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    From lockdown top if someone's going for the Apollo you can do what we call the "High Five" and arm triangle them instead.
    I wanna see this one!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast