Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Looks like the Rubix Cube/Puppet Master stuff from that WCL Wolverine guy.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC

Also, I remember this being the gingersnap, and a kid who went by the Flying Tomato having some videos of it? Correct me please.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    Nice...Brandon has a video for you. =)
    Haha.. Gary meek.. That's the name I was looking for..

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    As soon as I posted that I remembered the brown belt tutorial rule.. My bad.

Also.. I love this series. I was stoked wen Brandon showed me the video. I recently hit my goal of catching all the blue belts an up with it in the gym.. So now I'm using it to see what transitions/sweeps I can use it for.. You find yourself getting to the crucifix a lot? I know if I don't get my hand behind their back in time, their defense is to "summersault" out. But it lands them in a crucifix with you on their back. I'm really liking that one as of recent.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post

=) The only time I lose those is when they back away completely and it allows me to escape to better positions...win-win. At the beginning when you shrimp in towards them, if they switch to judo side, that's when I fight for the Javi Hook mentioned earlier in this thread. Hope you guys like it and it can fit into your game somehow...if you figure a way to improve, please let me know!!!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)

Also.. I love this series. I was stoked wen Brandon showed me the video. I recently hit my goal of catching all the blue belts an up with it in the gym.. So now I'm using it to see what transitions/sweeps I can use it for.. You find yourself getting to the crucifix a lot? I know if I don't get my hand behind their back in time, their defense is to "summersault" out. But it lands them in a crucifix with you on their back. I'm really liking that one as of recent.
    you're good. I recall the rule being updated to allow purples to share as well. That's why Barncat has been posting some dope material.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)

oh man that made me so emotional. Hahaha. I'm reallllllllllllly liking the sneakiness of it. Liking the different options too. Wish I had someone to rep this with.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL

No worries...Eddie wanted me to post a video at some point being a Moon instructor, so we'll call it even. =)

I don't get people rolling out of it really. The first sub they either tap or explode away from me because they have no idea what's going on, but they know they don't want any part of it. The second sub (your ginger snap), if they don't tap they twist their arm back to the first position or set up the third sub. The third sub usually results in sweeps or ripping their arm out of their socket...usually with the assistance of a cop grip (5-O control). Most escapes they pull off allow me to get my underhooks or transitions for escapes.

Array

School
    cobra kai

Man, that's awesome, it's similar to the Keith Owen vid I posted. There's a bicep slicer there too

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    I've been calling them the Shylock Series (S1,2,and 3) for a little while...never had a name for them before other than the first one was dubbed the "So Stupid" for a while. Not as creative as everyone else on here. =)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast