Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    great thx eddie, I hope I'm not asking too much, I am a needy mother fucker :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Yes, once I feel they are all tweaked out

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    wow, great story man. I'm glad things are dong well for u, keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Holy shit, i can't believe that i made it into MTS! Thanks Eddie!

This may sound crazy but i got kind of emotional about this! I started watching MTS from day 1 over 4 years ago. My life was in the shitter, i was a loser who had just got put on house arrest and had nothing to show for my life. I had been into MMA for a while and as a result of that i wanted to get into BJJ. I always heard Rogan talking about Eddie and 10th PJJ, i investigated and found this forum and MTS in its infancy. I began studying techniques like a scientist even though i wasn't able to train at the time. 6 months into my 3 year stint on house arrest i was allowed to start training BJJ one night a week at a gym i had found in my home town. Over the course of time i was able to train more and more eventually earning my blue belt and even competing a few times with my ankle bracelet still on. I got off of house arrest in November of 2012 and began training and competing non-stop. I live an amazing life today and it is all truly thanks to BJJ!

Sorry to drone on about this but this is a very surreal moment for me to see myself on MTS, the very thing that got me started in BJJ in the first place and something that i never thought in a million years would ever happen. Thanks again! Sorry to make this all about me as are way more important things and essential techniques in this episode of MTS but i couldn't hold back my excitement and gratitude. BJJ is truly modern day alchemy for your life and i am living proof of that. Love all you motherfuckers!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Holy shit, i can't believe that i made it into MTS! Thanks Eddie!

This may sound crazy but i got kind of emotional about this! I started watching MTS from day 1 over 4 years ago. My life was in the shitter, i was a loser who had just got put on house arrest and had nothing to show for my life. I had been into MMA for a while and as a result of that i wanted to get into BJJ. I always heard Rogan talking about Eddie and 10th PJJ, i investigated and found this forum and MTS in its infancy. I began studying techniques like a scientist even though i wasn't able to train at the time. 6 months into my 3 year stint on house arrest i was allowed to start training BJJ one night a week at a gym i had found in my home town. Over the course of time i was able to train more and more eventually earning my blue belt and even competing a few times with my ankle bracelet still on. I got off of house arrest in November of 2012 and began training and competing non-stop. I live an amazing life today and it is all truly thanks to BJJ!

Sorry to drone on about this but this is a very surreal moment for me to see myself on MTS, the very thing that got me started in BJJ in the first place and something that i never thought in a million years would ever happen. Thanks again! Sorry to make this all about me as are way more important things and essential techniques in this episode of MTS but i couldn't hold back my excitement and gratitude. BJJ is truly modern day alchemy for your life and i am living proof of that. Love all you motherfuckers!
    That's a deep ass story. You are awesome :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin
    I Love the days when a new MTS comes out.
    Facebook, Twitter check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pheonix00789
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pheonix_00789
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/phoenix_00789

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Sweet! Awesome story Logan! MTS = Mastering the universe! Thank you Master Eddie!!!
    dude your like a STD, right when you think its gone, boom your back again!

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    Great new episode!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Yockel View Post
    dude your like a STD, right when you think its gone, boom your back again!
    I guess this got deleted

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I ve got a question that I ve had for years in my mind. After the chest pass and then when u go for the far side arm bar, why do we have to keep our foot under his ribs. I understand that the fact that the guy is turned on his side so the arm bar is harder to pull out, but the cork scrub escape seems super easy to escape, I haven't seen anyone pull this kind of armbar off, plus I'm scared of hurting the guy cuz u can really crank it.

Any thoughts on this?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    I ve got a question that I ve had for years in my mind. After the chest pass and then when u go for the far side arm bar, why do we have to keep our foot under his ribs. I understand that the fact that the guy is turned on his side so the arm bar is harder to pull out, but the cork scrub escape seems super easy to escape, I haven't seen anyone pull this kind of armbar off, plus I'm scared of hurting the guy cuz u can really crank it.

Any thoughts on this?
    That's a speed arm bar, no time to go to full spider web. You are hoping that the spin is so fast and the arm bar is so quick that he hesitates to cork screw
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That's a deep ass story. You are awesome :-)
    Thanks Eddie! You're pretty awesome too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast