Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The man is a legend
    I was so excited to have denny as londons first seminar and I knew it was going to be good but it was 100 times better
    Good brake down of everything and he give me so good advice
    Even though he nearly made me jump out of my car while driving back from the airport because he was releasing his built up cabin pressure
    Still cant wait for him to come back

Array

School
    10th planet Joensuu
    London seminar was really cool! Many new details and also great tips with the mind control and dealing with the nerves. Got to admire Denny's work ethic. He must been so tired after flight but was super positive and full of energy. I really liked the vibe in 10th planet London thank you again Denny, Jamie and everyone I met. Great trip. Just got back to Finland just in time to watch ice hockey wm-final.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Coventry
    Great seminar, I've taken away a lot to drill and think about, thanks Denny.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiescott View Post
    The man is a legend
    I was so excited to have denny as londons first seminar and I knew it was going to be good but it was 100 times better
    Good brake down of everything and he give me so good advice
    Even though he nearly made me jump out of my car while driving back from the airport because he was releasing his built up cabin pressure
    Still cant wait for him to come back
    Haha, i am glad to report i didn't have to suffer any attacks of gas while he was in my car
    10Wo

Must have been my driving then mick

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiescott View Post
    Must have been my driving then mick
    well, you were in a bit of a rush, so we can forgive you for that
    10Wo

was ace to learn from denny in manchester, alot of the stuff was new to me... but learnt loads to add to my game..

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Thank you Mick, Jamie, and everyone that has been kind enough to host me and attend my seminars. I have been having a blast meeting all my10th Planet UK family and sharing my knowledge with everyone. Thank you for all the love everyone

Array

School
    10th Planet Darlington
    Can't wait to have you at 10th planet Darlington Denny. Super excited about it

chris miah

Great seminar and a real cool guy thank Denny and Mick/Chris for arranging it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast