Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Array

School
    Cody MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir Allam View Post
    What a wonderful event! Through the vicarious power of Twitter, I felt as if I was actually standing there in Hollywood, a slightly doughy Korean girl with torn jeans and sour breath.

Seriously, though, thanks for the updates. It has really been wonderful to watch the two Freaks develop into something special over the last two years. Tonon and Glover are also two superb martial artists with exciting skills. All of them inspire renewed vigor in my own development and the desire to compete. Let's get a heavyweight bracket next time, Eddie!
    I would love to see some heavies compete!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    What a wonderful event! Through the vicarious power of Twitter, I felt as if I was actually standing there in Hollywood, a slightly doughy Korean girl with torn jeans and sour breath.

Seriously, though, thanks for the updates. It has really been wonderful to watch the two Freaks develop into something special over the last two years. Tonon and Glover are also two superb martial artists with exciting skills. All of them inspire renewed vigor in my own development and the desire to compete. Let's get a heavyweight bracket next time, Eddie!
    Like.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet West LA

"doughy"... -___-;

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    would be awesome for that shit to be streamed next time around.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Harris View Post
    I would love to see some heavies compete!
    That would be something to see!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    I don't use Twitter, so thanks for relaying the updates here. Much much appreciated to all involved.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789