Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by DCurrie View Post
    Easy way to spot a fake.

Ask legit guy where he got belts from, they can't wait to tell you. Look it's easy, I got all my belts from Chris Haueter.

Ask fraud where he got belts from, will tell you anything apart from where belts came from.

Really is a cool thread though.
    Aha! You creeper you. When are you coming back to Florida?!
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Soon as I can, UK weather not good for old joints

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Love when bb lurk. Sup D.!?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I'm disapponted the lols have stopped.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    did i ever tell you guys about the time i tapped out a black belt so many times in a row that he gave me his black belt and went to start from white again? no shit its legit. his name was hicksen gravy or something like that. i think its actually a black belt 6th degree.

helio gracie wanted to give me a platinum belt for all the help i gave him in creating jiu jitsu. i time travelled back and taught basic martial art concepts to the romans and then some other techniques to the japanese, and then bjj techniques to helio.

Ive been going around as a white belt to try and see what its like but i think its time i came out and finally showed who i really am. i can send people pictures of my autographs via snapchat if they want them.

Array

School
    Ronin, Thunder Bay, ON Canada
    What? That's how this ends? I thought this was heading towards how he can't talk about his master then (WHAMO), the only person that can vouch for him does and at the same time a grainy video starts making its way around youtube. It looks like a belt promotion ceremony with too many candles. Just before the footage cuts out you can clearly hear Renato Laranja say his name.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    did i ever tell you guys about the time i tapped out a black belt so many times in a row that he gave me his black belt and went to start from white again? no shit its legit. his name was hicksen gravy or something like that. i think its actually a black belt 6th degree.

helio gracie wanted to give me a platinum belt for all the help i gave him in creating jiu jitsu. i time travelled back and taught basic martial art concepts to the romans and then some other techniques to the japanese, and then bjj techniques to helio.

Ive been going around as a white belt to try and see what its like but i think its time i came out and finally showed who i really am. i can send people pictures of my autographs via snapchat if they want them.
    ...Golden....

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    He's still teaching and still using fake credentials.
    I called him out on FB
    Thought this was relevant since he claimed to be a 2nd degree Gracie BB at 20
    http://www.bjjee.com/featured/renzo-...j-black-belts/

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Kick his ass seabass!

Array

School
    Non 10thPlanet
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post

hahahahahaha this kill me

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast