Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    Personally white is the best belt, no expectations, no pressure. And when you pull something advanced off it's like an "OH SHIT!" Moment. I always thought Jiu Jitsu is a journey of self discovery and not about rankings. You seem entirely focused on the rank than anything else. The fact you haven't stated who your instructor was doesn't give me a positive thought on the legitimacy of this thread. I maybe wrong and if so I apologise. But to me it seems you're looking to be ranked as a 10P BB without the hard work that comes with it. For what reason is purely speculation. As Brandon already stated, forget black, start from white again. Because of your condition medically I highly doubt any registering body will scrutinise you. All the best. Peace out

Paragraphs are your friend.

Try and remember that.

Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by .BB. View Post
    Paragraphs are your friend.

Try and remember that.
    I'll try lol. Thanks bud

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    what a story, hope things work out, like most people said brandon put it best and so did Eddie.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Ya dun pist bmac off. That's not easy. Props

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I would roll my eyes the entire time if this story was told in person.

The worst symptom you aquired was pathological lying. Post vid or pic verifying bb tech and I'll post a vid of me eating my boys sweaty jockstrap.

Welcome to that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I'll try lol. Thanks bud
    lol
    that was aimed at the wall of text in the original post

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Ok, so I am the idiot who accidentally added reputation to mjhersch, I ment to add to Brandon Mccaghren, but I am a Computer moron and messed up.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Look, I hope I'm wrong. But I am 100% convinced that you're another poser trying to get the rewards of hard work without any hard work. I'm sure you spend plenty of time around stupid people that fall for this, but this ain't our first rodeo. It used to be the case that I would have felt bad for everybody jumping on you. But I've been burned a few times at this point and dudes like you piss me off terribly. You're looking to take advantage of people and you're gonna get somebody hurt. And if you end up (God forbid) teaching, any reasonable person who crosses your path is gonna be so disgusted by "the martial arts" as represented by you that they will dismiss as foolishness something that could have proven to be the most transformative experience of their life, had they landed with someone with even a modicum of skill or respect.

So pretty please, with cherries on top, get lost.
    I have to agree with Brandon on this one and I too very seldom call bull shit. I googled this guy and the only thing I could find that had to do with martial arts was an article in what appeared to be a college on line paper of some sort where he claimed to be a self taught martial artist with multiple black belts and and several sponsors who support him. I did find a Matt Herschberger not Herschberg on sherdog but its not the same guy. Im sure if he is a second degree blackbelt in bjj he would have had to compete at some point in time and those results could be found while doing a google search. I googled myself just to see what came up and tournaments that I competed in as far back 10 years ago came up from when I was a white belt and this guy is a second degree black belt but I couldnt find a single thing. BULL SHIT

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Give him the benefit of the doubt. We are training together this week. Me and "the Shaman" are going down to train(hopefully tomorrow).

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast