Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin
    The very says John Machinado. Not to be confused with John Mashado.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I can't find anything on him at all. Probably scammed a lot of people. And he did me. I meant to put cert not "very". As far as I know it's probably not legit, but I got it. I also just said I'm starting at white.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Both those last names aren't real. Are you trying to say it is John Machado?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Oh shoot sorry. Yes I meant to write Machado for the second. The cert says Machinado.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    smh
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    Hmmm that gives a tiny bit of credibility to his account but honestly that paper only has literature from charles darwins writings. ive continued to look and ive found a few articles that vaguely make of mention some brain trauma that may possibly cause memory loss, but nothing that can really be associated with it.

charles darwins family, at least o his mums side seem plagued with a whole bunch of different psychological problems. im going to call bullshit still.

but thanks for making me look into a random disease, i learnt something new
    FWIW (not much at this point), I can confirm that CVS is a real medical ailment. Or at least, a real diagnosis. My daughter has it, and I've encountered 2 others in my work (paramedic) with it. It's a pretty rare diagnosis. To be honest, I rather think it's another "catch-all" used when doctors don't want to admit that they don't really know what's wrong.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Walker View Post
    FWIW (not much at this point), I can confirm that CVS is a real medical ailment. Or at least, a real diagnosis. My daughter has it, and I've encountered 2 others in my work (paramedic) with it. It's a pretty rare diagnosis. To be honest, I rather think it's another "catch-all" used when doctors don't want to admit that they don't really know what's wrong.
    im not doubting its a real ailment, im doubting the episodic memory loss, if you have first hand experience with someone having it and receiving memory loss for it then ill believe you, but it doesnt add up.

back to the "BB", few things, your story about being scammed sounds like a scam,
    your skills as a jiu jitsu practicioner are very questionable
    your history training jiu jitsu is even more questionable.
    who was this gracie academy that you trained at?

if you were scammed then i have to assume that what you were taught was bullshit but then you said that when you trained with the gracie academy your training partners said you felt like you were about a brown belt level. you said that you still had a lot of muscle memory aswell. so first off, how can you actually be so good if all you have down is trained with a scam artist and a couple of years with a gracie academy? either this scam artist wasnt that bad a teacher, quite the opposite infact if he managed to get u up to at least a legit brown belt level in a couple of years? surely if he was a scammer he would have been found out reasonably quickly i cant imagine someone running a successful scam for decades without being caught. the other option is that the gracie academy you were at (which was where and run by whom?) were also scamming or just soo unaware of skills in jiu jitsu that they thought you were a brown belt when i dont know how you could be. but that would be calling a assumably legit gracie academy scammers as well and i know most gracie academies are pretty good as far as they go.

getting to your history, i can only talk about personal experience, but my friends know where and with whom i train jiu jitsu, and many of my friends train with me, training with people generally brings people closer together. i also post up about jiu jitsu or mma, roughly once a week if not a day, my comps ive been in are recorded on the internet.

my problem is that apparently none of that can apply to you.

and were not upset at all, were pissed off, i am at least.

just checked your facebook page as well, because that should give some pointers, and two things, please explain how you were sick with CVS and you were in hospital on and off and i think i read it on the post you deleted at the start that you lost 70-80 pounds? how is that you end up putting on bulk even if it doesnt look like much muscle?

and can you explain why it seems to have only been jiu jitsu that you forgot but muay thai is so good that you can teach it? btw if you trained both, then the guys you trained muay thai with probably know something about you training jiu jitsu, and just for the record, if i received my black belt first degree, id have a picture up there on facebook, id be telling everyone about it, do u have family that knows anything about it, as far as the timeline youve given us goes, you should have started to train jiu jitsu around 14-16 at the latest, i dont know too many kids that age whose parents dont have some idea about whats going on.

and why is it that you shudder so much at answering any of the questions, and the only answer you do give raise more questions?

i dont think you are sincere about a thing, i dont think you know the first thing about jiu jitsu, i dont think you are sorry, and i honestly just dont like you for trying to mess around with people. you have some serious problems mentally, or youre doing this all for a kick and you should just piss off.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Shoulda came on here with an alias, and shoulda never showed pics...Now the ENTIRE 10th planet system (or at least the itty bitty group of guys that are on here at least regularly), Know what you look like and your claims.

Shoulda been honest from the Jump son....
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    When is he meant to be rolling with the 10P Boulder guys?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    im not doubting its a real ailment, im doubting the episodic memory loss, if you have first hand experience with someone having it and receiving memory loss for it then ill believe you, but it doesnt add up.

back to the "BB", few things, your story about being scammed sounds like a scam,
    your skills as a jiu jitsu practicioner are very questionable
    your history training jiu jitsu is even more questionable.
    who was this gracie academy that you trained at?

if you were scammed then i have to assume that what you were taught was bullshit but then you said that when you trained with the gracie academy your training partners said you felt like you were about a brown belt level. you said that you still had a lot of muscle memory aswell. so first off, how can you actually be so good if all you have down is trained with a scam artist and a couple of years with a gracie academy? either this scam artist wasnt that bad a teacher, quite the opposite infact if he managed to get u up to at least a legit brown belt level in a couple of years? surely if he was a scammer he would have been found out reasonably quickly i cant imagine someone running a successful scam for decades without being caught. the other option is that the gracie academy you were at (which was where and run by whom?) were also scamming or just soo unaware of skills in jiu jitsu that they thought you were a brown belt when i dont know how you could be. but that would be calling a assumably legit gracie academy scammers as well and i know most gracie academies are pretty good as far as they go.

getting to your history, i can only talk about personal experience, but my friends know where and with whom i train jiu jitsu, and many of my friends train with me, training with people generally brings people closer together. i also post up about jiu jitsu or mma, roughly once a week if not a day, my comps ive been in are recorded on the internet.

my problem is that apparently none of that can apply to you.

and were not upset at all, were pissed off, i am at least.

just checked your facebook page as well, because that should give some pointers, and two things, please explain how you were sick with CVS and you were in hospital on and off and i think i read it on the post you deleted at the start that you lost 70-80 pounds? how is that you end up putting on bulk even if it doesnt look like much muscle?

and can you explain why it seems to have only been jiu jitsu that you forgot but muay thai is so good that you can teach it? btw if you trained both, then the guys you trained muay thai with probably know something about you training jiu jitsu, and just for the record, if i received my black belt first degree, id have a picture up there on facebook, id be telling everyone about it, do u have family that knows anything about it, as far as the timeline youve given us goes, you should have started to train jiu jitsu around 14-16 at the latest, i dont know too many kids that age whose parents dont have some idea about whats going on.

and why is it that you shudder so much at answering any of the questions, and the only answer you do give raise more questions?

i dont think you are sincere about a thing, i dont think you know the first thing about jiu jitsu, i dont think you are sorry, and i honestly just dont like you for trying to mess around with people. you have some serious problems mentally, or youre doing this all for a kick and you should just piss off.
    Stop with the logic already.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast