Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mikael Chay

Rener was definitively in on the joke. You can see him almost cracking up several times.
    That show is gold!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet CM/BP/Orange
    oh man that was hilarious. fucking renato. And props to Rener for playing along, his reactions were spot on.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I hope they do more with the incredible Rulk. Keenan looks like he could be pretty funny.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    I hope they do more with the incredible Rulk. Keenan looks like he could be pretty funny.
    Yo I was dying here at work watching that intro. Those intros are straight outta Hollywood.

The part where he quoted Lando from Star wars with the doll was the funniest thing because of the awkward silence.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Was Rener really playing along.. or was he serious? Im was thinking about that almost the whole interview.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    Was Rener really playing along.. or was he serious? Im was thinking about that almost the whole interview.
    Rener looks like he was about to lose it and break character a couple times cuz he wanted to laugh. I doubt that he was really angry. Everyone is in on the joke at this point. Example: With Florian, Florian is a well known fighter and potential HOF'er, but Renato kept talking down to him like he's a nobody. In this case Rener is the straight laced good guy, so of course Renato had to do the politically incorrect racist sexist comments to make him uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure he's in on the joke.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Rener looks like he was about to lose it and break character a couple times cuz he wanted to laugh. I doubt that he was really angry. Everyone is in on the joke at this point. Example: With Florian, Florian is a well known fighter and potential HOF'er, but Renato kept talking down to him like he's a nobody. In this case Rener is the straight laced good guy, so of course Renato had to do the politically incorrect racist sexist comments to make him uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure he's in on the joke.
    I can obviously see this angle, but I'm quite sure Nate Diaz was in on the joke too, and he still was a douche. I think Rener is always too full of himself , so maybe I'm biased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=252vCi92ThY
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    I can obviously see this angle, but I'm quite sure Nate Diaz was in on the joke too, and he still was a douche. I think Rener is always too full of himself , so maybe I'm biased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=252vCi92ThY
    I'm not so sure. He's a role model. He's representing things that are bigger than him and he knows it. That's why his influence continues to grow. I like the guy.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    i was seriously cracking the fuck up when he turns into hulk after getting the letter from child support enforcement. fucking hysterical.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    i was seriously cracking the fuck up when he turns into hulk after getting the letter from child support enforcement. fucking hysterical.
    Mmm. No.

Rulk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast