Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS 74 "Slow Samurai" is now LIVE!!

Hello brothers and sisters!

I hope all is spectacular :-)

MTS episode 74 "SLOW SAMURAI" is now LIVE! This edition of Mastering The System includes brand new twister tweaks. The more poison is developed to kill the twister the more resistant bacteria and viruses begin to form. The original "samurai" has become the flying arm bar of the twister series, meaning that now it only works when your opponent is not expecting it. The Slow Samurai is like locking the shoulder and putting in the deep hook before hitting the arm bar. The finishing rate is now higher than ever before. It's a slow, methodical, super high percentage truck transition. Truck riders are gonna LOVE this one. Another twister tweak in this episode which is currently my highest percentage submission in the truck is the new kamikaze calf crank. It's soooo sneaky, your opponent never sees it coming, this is an absolute MUST for all truck riders, it's a game changer and a half. I also go over my version of the Americana from mount. This is another one of my go2's that I've been focusing on lately. I don't do it like it's traditionally taught but even something as basic as the Americana has many variations. Jiu Jitsu is mad beautiful in that regard. I have lots of success with this version, I am confident that with the proper drilling you will too. So grab and paper and pen and sit back and enjoy this episode, thank you!! -Eddie
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

I can't believe i get all this awesome information for pennies!!

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    Every new episode is the best yet. Thanks.

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    What!!!! Yes!!!!

Array

School
    KJJ
    That intro got me salivating.... gonna watch this ASAP!!!!