Array

School
    10th Planet VistA

Free open mat every sunday from 1-3 @ 10th planet vista

Huge thanks to Ben Eddy for filming, and editing this video. Most guys dont take the time out of their life to help others.... Ben's not like that. Bring him out for a seminar!! Anyways, enjoy the video, and make a trip to 10TH PLANET VISTA FOR A FREE OPEN MAT!!!!!! FREAKS DONT SLEEP!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan fortiN View Post
    Huge thanks to Ben Eddy for filming, and editing this video. Most guys dont take the time out of their life to help others.... Ben's not like that. Bring him out for a seminar!! Anyways, enjoy the video, and make a trip to 10TH PLANET VISTA FOR A FREE OPEN MAT!!!!!! FREAKS DONT SLEEP!!!
    Ha, you've taken me in as apart of the crew for the last two months of training. Few and far between giving to the system as much as Ryan and the Vista crew. This was nothing, happy to do it.

Wish I had something better than a cell phone to record it with. The Sunday open mats at Vista are the best I've been to. Huge open mat space (we had 45 people and still no problems with space), DJ's and a great range of talent heavy on the shark side.

They have DJ's people, DJ's... If you live anywhere close, you gotta make the trip.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    One this this like to visit the vista freak brother

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Sounds amazing.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10 Planet San Francisco
    Looks like an awesome event. Might have to copy you guys and add a DJ to my open mat also

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Looks like an awesome event. Might have to copy you guys and add a DJ to my open mat also
    Live DJ's and JJ just go hand in hand

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Daaaaayaaaaaaam thats off the charts you crazy freaks. I love you guys. Next trip im down for sure.

Congrats playas

Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q
    No lie it is pretty awesome.....you can try your new stuff on some white belts....then refine it on a blue belt......try it and watch it not work on a purple belt.....get smashed by some browns and go home sore after a black belt beat down........their are ALL levels of jiu jitsu at the Vista open mats.....the music is awesome too....

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar Ocasio View Post
    you can try your new stuff on some white belts....then refine it on a blue belt......try it and watch it not work on a purple belt.....get smashed by some browns and go home sore after a black belt beat down
    This... the story of my life.. and I love it! hahaha great description!! love having you down brother