Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)

Rolling Kimura to leg scissors choke?

Milton Viera is a legend. Pretty cool to see this added option to the game. Any of you rolling kimura guys use the leg choke?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I don't do a leg scissors, but I do it to the Judo side Triangle Choke.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I do the scissors more than the triangle, but I'm slowly using the triangle more and more. Skaff kills with the triangle from there. He put me out cold with it about a week ago.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    We def have a good amount of leg scissors and rolling kimuras goin on in chicago, both slick rick and geo have taught rolling kimura paths during their seminars here.. Awesome legit stuffs. The leg scissor is deceptively strong, ive seen more than one person put to sleep with it not realizing the danger they were in...

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post

Milton Viera is a legend. Pretty cool to see this added option to the game. Any of you rolling kimura guys use the leg choke?
    My first class visiting at the Alliance school I got caught in it. It was a brown belt that weighed like 90 lbs lol
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I've been in this position (Getting Head Scissored) Multiple times. It's very powerful

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    We def have a good amount of leg scissors and rolling kimuras goin on in chicago, both slick rick and geo have taught rolling kimura paths during their seminars here.. Awesome legit stuffs. The leg scissor is deceptively strong, ive seen more than one person put to sleep with it not realizing the danger they were in...
    #Jamil'sOut

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I 69'd scissored Sam Davis for like 3 minutes this weekend. It was a Mexican standoff. Whoever let go first was conceding bottom side. We bith have skinny legs so it was just annoying with no choke on both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post

Milton put me here and I didn't feel overly threatened. I am fairly larger than him, and who knows how seriously he was pursuing the choke though. I've never been put in serious danger by leg scissors, but I have seen people get put out with it so there must be something to it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I 69'd scissored Sam Davis for like 3 minutes this weekend. It was a Mexican standoff. Whoever let go first was conceding bottom side. We bith have skinny legs so it was just annoying with no choke on both ends.
    Haha I got inspired by Gabby Bella to just try for scissor chokes even without positioning after she choked that one girl out at Gracie Nationals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast