Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Beautiful finish

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Congrats Adam! Fantastic job! I have competed against and trained with his opponent Justen Dowsett many, many times and all I can say is that beating Justen is a huge feather in anyone's cap! He is very talented and a tireless worker! Well done!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Awesome
    Facebook, Twitter check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pheonix00789
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Pheonix_00789
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/phoenix_00789

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Congrats!!!
    Your opponent looked fairly technically solid which is impressive for having a team/corner that spends all their time reminding their fighter that the dangerous guard he should be avoiding doesn’t work instead of saying good stuff for him to do. “don’t let him retain, he’s got that rubber guard bullshit” “That rubber guard bullshit doesn’t work” “don’t let those 10th planet guys do that to you, rubber guard doesn’t work” “…just posture ”“just take both your arms out”.

Congrats again, I’m so glad you beat that guy I wonder if they know the toss to spiderweb is part of the rubberguard and a core part of the system or if they are back home still saying “yeah, he had to let go of that to do a basic sweep. Rubber guard doesn’t work.”

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    Congrats!!!
    Your opponent looked fairly technically solid which is impressive for having a team/corner that spends all their time reminding their fighter that the dangerous guard he should be avoiding doesn’t work instead of saying good stuff for him to do. “don’t let him retain, he’s got that rubber guard bullshit” “That rubber guard bullshit doesn’t work” “don’t let those 10th planet guys do that to you, rubber guard doesn’t work” “…just posture ”“just take both your arms out”.

Congrats again, I’m so glad you beat that guy I wonder if they know the toss to spiderweb is part of the rubberguard and a core part of the system or if they are back home still saying “yeah, he had to let go of that to do a basic sweep. Rubber guard doesn’t work.”
    It's unfortunate that they acted that way. Justen is a great dude and really open minded when it comes to techniques even if he doesn't use them himself. I'm not sure who was coaching him that night but his coach has always been very kind and respectful to me in person although we have never talked 10th Planet or anything like that. That's a real bummer his coaches behaved that way but I assure you that their behavior isn't a reflection of Justen's character.

Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    Yess!! Congrats man!

Array

School
    Farmington MO/ Ronin
    good work man. nice striking as well. i love watching guys all confused when they get stuck in the rubber guard and can't pound it out. you have a good mixture of control and flow. hope to see more from ya.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Nice work man.

I guess ignorance is bliss until your fighter gets submitted with Rubber Guard crap

Congrats Adam!!!! Looked calm on ur back and nice finish with the armcrush to armbar... awesome!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Adam, you're awesome!

Thanks for putting your butt on the line for 10th Planet. It means a lot to all of us to have guys like you carrying the flag.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast