Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    I got some killer shit yo...
    your shit don't scare me homie, I crush edibles daily.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    thx herzog for the response. Do u have the source?
    Yeah, every source. Do your own home work brotha, there is tons upon tons of info. Check out jack herrer's emperor wears no clothes.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I found some interesting info. Just in case anyone else is interested:
    http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/v...ourceID=000141

This one is just interesting because peoples thoughts on weed seem way different than before, people r actually admitting to trying weed. http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/health...ind-marijuana/

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    k, thx again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Yeah, every source. Do your own home work brotha, there is tons upon tons of info. Check out jack herrer's emperor wears no clothes.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Shit, didn't know this. I guess it helps but its just not as good as regular meds. Unless there is more evidence out there.

"In an effort to determine whether marijuana, or drugs derived from marijuana, might be effective as a glaucoma treatment, the National Eye Institute (NEI) supported research studies beginning in 1978... However, none of these studies demonstrated that marijuana -- or any of its components -- could lower IOP [intraocular pressure] as effectively as drugs already on the market. In addition, some potentially serious side effects were noted, including an increased heart rate and a decrease in blood pressure in studies using smoked marijuana.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Shit, didn't know this. I guess it helps but its just not as good as regular meds. Unless there is more evidence out there.

"In an effort to determine whether marijuana, or drugs derived from marijuana, might be effective as a glaucoma treatment, the National Eye Institute (NEI) supported research studies beginning in 1978... However, none of these studies demonstrated that marijuana -- or any of its components -- could lower IOP [intraocular pressure] as effectively as drugs already on the market. In addition, some potentially serious side effects were noted, including an increased heart rate and a decrease in blood pressure in studies using smoked marijuana.
    Minus the side effect of pharmaceuticals.

I don't buy the other bullshit. I've never seen those ever as listed side effects of cannabis use . Quite the contrary my resting heart rate is 52, and I smoke constantly, my blood pressure well within athletic levels ( I'm 40 next week), last checked a few weeks ago it was 106/54.
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 06-19-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    hard to explain that to people that were told that "doing drugs is bad" when most of these people smoke, or drink alcohol or drink coffee. The big question is is cannibis worse for you than beer, that's another thing I'm looking for. I'm reading scholarary abstracts and so far Im finding that the studies r done on heavey users, not people who smoke say once every 2-3 weeks.

I'm also looking for how rare is it really to get a psychosis from cannabis and what else can give a psychosis. I'm looking for true facts not stuff u find on forums or sketchy websites. This is actually more of a serious thread than people think, I can't go into more detail why but I NEED to find this info.
    Everybody takes a drug at some point in their lives be it caffeine or aspirin as already stated

Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    Anything in excess is harmful.

I prefer to concentrate and vaporize on a health stone. It is what it is.
    Drinking too much water can kill you. It's all down to the individual. It's easy to point out lazy stoners or coke addicts but truth is the individual in question probably was a lazy bum before they indulged in drugs. I used to live in a shared house with 3 other guys that were on coke and not one of them was unemployed or a lazy bum. I mean they had to have a god job in order to afford there habit. So I guess it really is subjective to the individual if it's good or bad for you.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Do u know about how many people were in the study? All I herd from eddie bravo radio or JRE is that there was one study that showed that it stops the sizes of tumors and in some cases decreases them. But its not from smoking it (i think) and its doses are high, and on top of it I think its not even cannibis but THC which is the main ingrediant in cannibis. These are important things to mention, to just say it cures cancer is not 100% true. But thx for replying. I wish I had more replys..
    Maybe try watching the documentary or reading the website...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    I believe Rick Simpson goes over the dosage that he used to cure his and other peoples cancer in the documentary.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Damn canadians always needing to be spoon fed lol
    Last edited by BrandonWoolsey; 06-19-2014 at 05:19 AM.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast