Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    LOL what? Tar in joints? Never heard of that. Never heard of any unnatural chemicals in weed either.
    "Tars" occur naturally in the plant matter.

Array

School
    10p Murder City USA, Chicago Prominence
    2 pence from 10,000 hrs...

inhalation of burning 'matter' (combustion) is not ideal...
    vape is far better for you...

digestion is optimal; not only for health, but for product maximization. The liver metabolizes the goodness in a manner that hits cannabinoid receptors untouchable by inhalation. Personally, my bang for buck preference. Started cooking primarily for Jitz pain relief.

Remember kids, if cooking; always decarb 1st!

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I know its weird though, if it were 100% true we would have herd about it from dr carl heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    LOL. Well it must be the weakest form of lung cancer know to man, as there are ZERO recorded deaths related to cannabis use. It amazes me the claims "new sites" make. Where are these recorded lung cancer deaths related to cannabis use? Mortality rate is high in later stages of lung cancer, It would be the biggest argument against cannabis if this were true.

"Lung cancer is the most common cancer worldwide, accounting for 1.37 million deaths annually. Cancer accounted for 7.6 million deaths annually, or about 13 percent of the total worldwide deaths." From the American lung association.

Now if the above statement were true its seems like the anti-weed campaign would be having a fucking field day if this were true as it would be a large contributor to the worlds most dangerous form of cancer.

Its just silly.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    vaporizers? What does that look like? I ve herd of bond, pipe, joints, hot knives and blunts but vaporizors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    In case of joints, it also depends on the type of rolling papers being used as well. Like John said, its really a mute issue now anyways vaporizers are the way to go.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I will when i have the time lol. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    It sucks that you didn't watch the doc i posted it had studies you could have goggled.

Array

School
    A.C.C Jiu-Jitsu
    Sharing some information , THC from cannabis was proved that the chance to get some one addicted is lower than alcohol , a brazilian doctor named Dartiu Xavier Silveira did researches about cannabis and he successfully used weed to help crack addicted to be recovered. He even said in a interview that cannabis dont kill neurons and became schizophrenic just happen with people who has already show some characteristics of the problem. The Neuroscientist Joćo Menezes just alert that the thing that can be dangerous about Smoke weed is the fact that when you buy on the streets, it can be add on it things like other plants , amonia , animals poop, unfortunately weed from the streets is kind of dirty

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    How about the hormone response right after training? Anybody know anything about that? That anabolic window. I heard you shouldn't smoke right after training 'cause weed would lower testosterone levels temporarily. No scientific evidence far as i know though.

Array

School
    RMNU / flowhouse bjj
    didn't scan through the whole thread.. but if you want all the available data in concise format, look no further: http://examine.com/supplements/Marijuana/

(also here collection of all available studies, afaik: https://www.facebook.com/GrannyStormCrowsList)

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    amonia? wtf? what would that do? get u nauseous? I wonder what plants they would add.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno C. Ordanini View Post
    Sharing some information , THC from cannabis was proved that the chance to get some one addicted is lower than alcohol , a brazilian doctor named Dartiu Xavier Silveira did researches about cannabis and he successfully used weed to help crack addicted to be recovered. He even said in a interview that cannabis dont kill neurons and became schizophrenic just happen with people who has already show some characteristics of the problem. The Neuroscientist Joćo Menezes just alert that the thing that can be dangerous about Smoke weed is the fact that when you buy on the streets, it can be add on it things like other plants , amonia , animals poop, unfortunately weed from the streets is kind of dirty

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno C. Ordanini View Post
    I have a friend that literally watched his dealer's dogs pee on the plants before he would spray the stuff with different cleaning agents so that some of the "weed aficionados" in the area could waste an hour smelling it and saying how good it smells. When bought on the streets (which is generally anywhere outside of the legal states), you're not always getting some dispensary quality plants. Also, weed is terrible for you. *puts on helmet and beats chest**
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast