Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    The only matches I'd be excited to see are Dean Lister and Josh Barnett, and Kit dale and garry tonon

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Kron Gracie vs Benson Henderson
    - Saulo Ribeiro vs Comprido Medeiros
    - Dean Lister vs Josh Barnett
    - Keenan Cornelius vs Kevin Casey
    - Kit Dale vs Garry Tonon
    -Orlando Sanchez vs Vinny Magalhaes

I rather see a Kron and Garry Tonon match again.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Whaaat?

No love for Saulo Ribeiro? ADCC legend? Revolutionizer of the half guard game when everyone else played closed guard?
    Dean Lister vs Barnett? I would love to see how Dean would handle such a huge guy who is an encyclopedia of subs.
    Kit Dale vs Tonon? Kit is aggressive. Tonon is aggressive. What's not to like?
    Vinny's guard game vs Orlando Sanchez' top game would be fun.

But I mean, we all have our tastes. Personally, I like the line up. The only one I don't care for is the Keenan/Casey rematch.

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    I would LOVE to see Josh Barnett against anybody, but especially Dean. What a cool match.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Whaaat?

No love for Saulo Ribeiro? ADCC legend? Revolutionizer of the half guard game when everyone else played closed guard?
    Dean Lister vs Barnett? I would love to see how Dean would handle such a huge guy who is an encyclopedia of subs.
    Kit Dale vs Tonon? Kit is aggressive. Tonon is aggressive. What's not to like?
    Vinny's guard game vs Orlando Sanchez' top game would be fun.

But I mean, we all have our tastes. Personally, I like the line up. The only one I don't care for is the Keenan/Casey rematch.
    I have no desire to watch Comprido run around in a circle... I could watch that shit at the local IBJJF chicago

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I have no desire to watch Comprido run around in a circle... I could watch that shit at the local IBJJF chicago
    this
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    On a side note. Andre Galvao is having a seminar around me in the future. However, its only a gi seminar. Ive never worn a gi and have no interest in competing in one. Think its worth going to? Anyone else attend one of his seminars?
    i think its worth going to. maybe not for specific techniques but concepts in general would likely be worth it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Don't get me wrong, comprido's got game, but he's not even close to being on that Saulo Ribero Level... Saulo fucks xande up on the regular, lets put that shit in persepective

Array

School
    You think he would run in a sub only comp?

mmmmm.....yeah, maybe you're right. Braulio Estima played foot in gi for 20 minutes then threw his hands up like he won. So you're probably right. Sub only only works if you have guys who like to go for subs.

Array

School
    Don't get me wrong, comprido's got game, but he's not even close to being on that Saulo Ribero Level... Saulo fucks xande up on the regular, lets put that shit in persepective
    haha word. That is an insane thing to consider. Especially with Saulo getting up there in age and SeanG being pretty much in his prime.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast