Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec

Extremly interesting NEW video of Dr. Hart on Cannabis

I knew the IQ test thing was sketchy!

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    But damit herzog, he didn't say anything about increased heart rate. I'll have to get that password to access those scholar journals and I'll let u know what I find.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Wow. That was fascinating. It's good to see this stuff being addressed honestly.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    It's a powerful thing to hear Connolly talk about how he wanted nothing to do with weed but he was forced to study it. Before I started MMA, I was just an idiot doing nothing with my life and I happened to be smoking weed and my parents just linked the 2 together and were very against weed but I really just needed a kick in the right direction. They thought I gave up smoking it when I started training and now, 2 years into my training, they found out I was smoking it again recently and thanks to my father being a smart dude (I knew he'd eventually do the right research), he's actually willing to try smoking a joint this weekend to help with his back pain. (He used to be a fitness instructor but he had slipped discs in the past, a few minor back surgeries so he hasn't been able to train like he used to, still trains like a beast though) More and more people are finding out the truth and people like Dr. Carl Hart are helping hurry up this movement that is inevitable. Kinda' like this 10th Planet movement, more and more people are finding out about it and thinking "Why haven't I used this before?!"

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Its still hard to convince people though, even well educated people.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Kavanagh View Post
    It's a powerful thing to hear Connolly talk about how he wanted nothing to do with weed but he was forced to study it. Before I started MMA, I was just an idiot doing nothing with my life and I happened to be smoking weed and my parents just linked the 2 together and were very against weed but I really just needed a kick in the right direction. They thought I gave up smoking it when I started training and now, 2 years into my training, they found out I was smoking it again recently and thanks to my father being a smart dude (I knew he'd eventually do the right research), he's actually willing to try smoking a joint this weekend to help with his back pain. (He used to be a fitness instructor but he had slipped discs in the past, a few minor back surgeries so he hasn't been able to train like he used to, still trains like a beast though) More and more people are finding out the truth and people like Dr. Carl Hart are helping hurry up this movement that is inevitable. Kinda' like this 10th Planet movement, more and more people are finding out about it and thinking "Why haven't I used this before?!"

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_C3q-QFq2M
    wow, i actually thought these commercials were lagit lol

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec