Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    Thanks everyone...excited to officially be a member of the family! Been around the game for many years now and glad to finally be flying the banner. Can't wait to see how we progress and expand with your support. Between Alton and our Ronin friends in St Louis, our area is gonna be a force to be reckoned with soon enough!
    We already are a force we won naga St. Louis adult nogi team title for the 2nd time in 3 years and we just got stronger

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Coghill View Post
    Just in time! I'm about to move out there to attend Logan University, can't wait to come and train!--You guys can also be my practice chiro patients
    We've got a lot of folks in the area that you can train with...welcome to our neck of the woods! When you coming out this way?

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schuettenberg View Post
    We already are a force we won naga St. Louis adult nogi team title for the 2nd time in 3 years and we just got stronger
    Touche` Eric...this area has always been beastly since you started up in St Louis. I hope that we can continue to take the Midwest by storm and dominate the nogi arena! I'd like to make sure our folks all know each other well enough that any tournament we go to, we can coach each other from different schools and have that 10P trust we all know and love.

Welcome stay plugged in.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    Touche` Eric...this area has always been beastly since you started up in St Louis. I hope that we can continue to take the Midwest by storm and dominate the nogi arena! I'd like to make sure our folks all know each other well enough that any tournament we go to, we can coach each other from different schools and have that 10P trust we all know and love.
    for sure brotha

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Congratulations man!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Congrats brotha

Array

School
    Serge's Basement
    We've got a lot of folks in the area that you can train with...welcome to our neck of the woods! When you coming out this way?
    I got one more year at Western Kentucky university so it wont be until around May of next year. So it'll be a little! haha but either way, Ill be there eventually! Ill stay updated with you guys until then.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Coghill View Post
    I got one more year at Western Kentucky university so it wont be until around May of next year. So it'll be a little! haha but either way, Ill be there eventually! Ill stay updated with you guys until then.
    For sure...let any of us know if we can do anything to help make the move out here easier.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Our website is finally up and running! Check us out at www.simsmartialartsacademy.com and stay tuned for updates and more!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast