Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Did you go to this Seminar? When is it? I couldn't find any mention of it online anywhere.

Let us know how it goes, when you go though.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    It was last Sunday, here's the facebook page to see details:

https://www.facebook.com/nordikfightclub?ref=br_tf

And no I didn't go to the seminar mostly because I had to go to rimouski for the weekend, i could have came back earlier but if i did i would have had to use my car and gas prices aren't cheap. Like someone said, don't focus on getting your blue, just try to improve your JJ or something like that. My time will come to get my blue, I think I would have got it since there was a guy that got it that is basically just as good as I am in my opinion, but I think I should compete again before getting my blue, and with the injuries lately I have been barely rolling the past 3 months, just getting injured here and there, coming back too soon and getting hurt again in the same spot...it sucks but that's life, at least I didn't get a dislocated elbow or anything like that thank god.

Thanks for asking man, sorry for the long response, I suck at short answers lol. I could go on but ill stop there i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    Did you go to this Seminar? When is it? I couldn't find any mention of it online anywhere.

Let us know how it goes, when you go though.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sarasin View Post
    that's a great story, I know someone from peterbough but he was a hockey player. I used to live in Ottawa. Thatès where i started doing JJ back in 2008-09 about.
    Anytime you are rolling through, look us up. We always love drop-ins. Open door brother!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    thx man, but i doubt i can, even my old gyms in ottawa i dont have the time to go when i visit my brother, kind of hard when you're married lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Anytime you are rolling through, look us up. We always love drop-ins. Open door brother!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456