Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Introducing 10th Planet Tampere!

Hey everyone!

I'm a 10th Planet purple belt under Magnus Hansson and I have been studying the system like a maniac for the past three years (more than my real studies). I have been lurking on this forum alot and posted too little, but now I'm trying to change that

One of our biggest goal has been achieved as we are now officially the first 10th Planet affiliate in Finland. Our gym is called MMA Team 300 and now we will be known as 10th Planet Tampere. Our gym was founded by a group of MMA, jiu jitsu and thaiboxing fighters who have been 10th Planet ronins for years. At the moment we have classes for no-gi jiu jitsu, MMA, thaiboxing and kettlebell. There is around 200 people training in our gym and about 70 of them train jiu jitsu. We also have over 40 active competitors in our gym including several professional MMA fighters.

I'm really excited about our future as 10th Planet Tampere. Being part of the official 10th Planet family is an huge honour to us. With the support of this family and the system we will be able to build a great team of no-gi wizards in the future

P.s. Sorry for all the mistakes in this post. I'm writing this with my phone on a bus. I'm on my way to Sweden to train with my teacher and mentor Magnus. I'm also trying to arrange a trip to the HQ and some other US moons during august. I'm living the dream

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Wow, you guys have a big school.

Much respect on becoming a 10P Moon, you must be very happy and grateful.

Good luck with your 10P future.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Awesome, can't wait to visit you guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    European takeover! Awesome to see 10th Planet spreading out. Does Anna Jylha train with you guys? She visited us in Glasgow a while back

Mikael Chay

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser Taylor View Post
    European takeover! Awesome to see 10th Planet spreading out.
    This!

And congrats on becoming an official moon!
    Coincidentally, I've just added Finland on my list of countries to visit in the near future!

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Great stuff. Gettin closer to total world domination.

Thank you everyone for the support i'm hoping to see 10th Planet family members visit us even though Finland isn't the most popular travelling location.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser Taylor View Post
    European takeover! Awesome to see 10th Planet spreading out. Does Anna Jylha train with you guys? She visited us in Glasgow a while back
    Yeah, Anna is my student and a friend. Actually she is just here with me as we are going to visit Magnus

Array

School
    10th planet Tampere
    Hi Fraser! Yes I train there

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Congrats from one new affiliate to another!!! Love your dedication and wish you all the best out there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast