Where to train in the Seattle area?!

Im in the Navy and just recently got orders to the Seattle area. I know there isn't a moon in Seattle yet. So my question to you guys is where should I train?? I fully plan on making the drive to Portland every chance I get, but somewhere closer during the week would be great. Thanks!

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Hey,

Welcome to Seattle. There are a lot of people asking that question. I've decided to be the unofficial curator of the topic. Main thread is over here:

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...hlight=Seattle

It links out to some other threads as I'm trying to keep track of who is interested.

If you're on the East Side of the Greater Seattle Area, let me know, maybe you can check out Elite BJJ which is blowing up on this side of the Sound.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Don't listen to Josh man, he eats new guys for breakfast and wears their flesh as a gi.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    Don't listen to Josh man, he eats new guys for breakfast and wears their flesh as a gi.
    lol...Yeah, that's why I got my arm torn off by every first degree white belt in the place yesterday...