Array

School
    Jupiter Jiu Jitsu - Jupiter, FL

Eddie Bravo EA UFC

Haha just had a crazy thought. Eddie you should post a perfect front view and side view of your face so whom ever wants to can create a EA UFC Gameface character and twister the shit outta Bruce Lee. I don't know maybe it's the meds talkin but I think that would be pretty dope lol
    Follow me on:
    Instagram: KyleGNC
    Twitter: EBE5

10th Planet Ronin - Mergen MMA & Boynton Beach Jiu Jitsu
    "Team Underdog"

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhurts View Post
    Haha just had a crazy thought. Eddie you should post a perfect front view and side view of your face so whom ever wants to can create a EA UFC Gameface character and twister the shit outta Bruce Lee. I don't know maybe it's the meds talkin but I think that would be pretty dope lol
    It's a good idea.

We also need to do the same thing for Royler ....

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    I don't think they added a pain face as extreme as Roylers in the game though so it wouldn't be realistic enough hahaha

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Wait a minute, you can create your own characters?? Whoa
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Oceanside
    I have the game, they took out full character customization, because back when they did "fight night", people were making rocky balboa and stuff, and getting in trouble from copy right laws when posting to youtube, so now you have like 12 generic faces to choose from. Wouldn't be able to make you Eddie, i would if i could and spec him with 100% striking! that would really throw people off in the online matches when people saw eddie bravo doing cage run kicks and knocking everyone out cold haha.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos Keith View Post
    I have the game, they took out full character customization, because back when they did "fight night", people were making rocky balboa and stuff, and getting in trouble from copy right laws when posting to youtube, so now you have like 12 generic faces to choose from. Wouldn't be able to make you Eddie, i would if i could and spec him with 100% striking! that would really throw people off in the online matches when people saw eddie bravo doing cage run kicks and knocking everyone out cold haha.
    That's disappointing. I was hoping for a Bravo v Laranja heavyweight superfight.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Henach wins by lapel choke.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Jupiter Jiu Jitsu - Jupiter, FL
    But atleast you can get the ace perfect. I made mine and it came out pretty close to perfect. I just can't out my tats
    Follow me on:
    Instagram: KyleGNC
    Twitter: EBE5

10th Planet Ronin - Mergen MMA & Boynton Beach Jiu Jitsu
    "Team Underdog"