Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Everyone approaches that differently..depends on just how big they are. My biggest piece of advice would be..learn how to move your body very well and roll with every bigger person you can get your hands on.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th planet L.A. Tapout
    I am 185. My general rule is that, I don't pull full guard on opponents that are bigger than me. Instead I try to get to quarter-guard and work from lockdown. I found that having someone over 200 pounds in my guard is very tiring, I have been tapped from big guys just smothering me, not allowing me to recover and catch my breath.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    You guys gotta start speaking in pounds... this "kilo's" stuff makes the feel like a drug lord.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I use the lockdown on everyone no matter how big. If they are too strong to sweep I use the lockdown to get to rubber guard. If I can't sweep or can't get to rubber guard then he's just too big, too strong, too good for me
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I use the lockdown on everyone no matter how big. If they are too strong to sweep I use the lockdown to get to rubber guard. If I can't sweep or can't get to rubber guard then he's just too big, too strong, too good for me
    My goal is usually to either get the lockdown, mini stomp them sum bitches and work to RG but the dude I train with who was the reason behind me posting this thread is a big round guy, hard to even get legs wrapped around his 266 pound body but I suppose if I can master the rubber guard on him, I can do it on anyone! haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I would say different stuff works for everyone. I get my hands on every big guy I can. Generally I try to sweep and get on top. Not always the case. But the more you roll with bigger opponents, the easier it gets and the better you understand how to move.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Yeah I've noticed that a lot lately. I've been rolling with all the bigger guys I could just cause I find more creative ways to move around them that way. Constant movement and a few crazy rolls with the help of the caccoon does the trick for me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123