Thread: zoginar Indiana

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports

zoginar Indiana

We had the pleasure of having Zog out for a seminar this weekend. It was an awesome time. He covered chain drills for competition. The depth of his understanding of technique coupled with his amazing ability to communicate that knowledge is always a pleasant surprise and provided us with a lifetime worth of drills.

We had three eight year old kids there. At first I wasn't sure how that would work out, but Zogs ability to keep it fun and educational had the kids keeping pace with the adults. That was really cool to see.

Thanks to the guys from Indy and the Michigan moon head for coming out and supporting us!

Last but not least, my son Phoenix got his blue belt, making this already fun weekend a weekend I hope to never forget.

Thanks Chris for coming out, sharing your knowledge of both technique and coaching methodology, and giving us the tools we need to be competitive this year at tournaments!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Damn! Thank you man, thats quite a review. I had an amazing weekend with you and your family. It's inspiring to see how much love you and your family have for each other and how much Jiu Jitsu is a part of that. I'm truly honored to witness it in person.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com