Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym

Competition success!

A few months back at the last competition I was at, I did okay but rushed into submissions and wasn't thinking properly. Lost all my fights that day, found out the next one run by the same people was gonna be July 12th and decided to really put in the work, drill the shit out of 10th planet techniques and find my own personal system. I can happily say I feel fantastic, took home the gold in under 70kg nogi, all 3 fights won in under 2 minutes, 1 flying triangle finish, 1 armbar off a flying triangle finish and 1 just jumping onto the Marcelotine, was given permission to enter the blue belt division in gi but lost by points in the first fight, then entered the absolute and came 4th after a long good fight against my jits coach. Great day, all on video (will upload soon) and I'm absolutely delighted. Together our team took home 1 gold, 2 silver and a bronze, great day for the 5 of us! One unfortunate injury to a friends arm but a bit of ice and some rest will do the trick. (Plus I fought the guy who hurt my friends arm in the absolute and he got triangled son.)

10th Planet Ronins, oss!!

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Congrats mate! Looking forward to seeing the vids.

Array

School
    10th planet sf
    Nice one man, congrats. =)