Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Awesome im really happy for you, this is what bjj is all about..

Mikael Chay

Quote Originally Posted by Nuno Martins View Post
    Awesome im really happy for you, this is what bjj is all about..
    +1

Array

School
    A.C.C Jiu-Jitsu
    Excellent ! See Eddie and Rickson together was awesome !Congrats Eddie ! I hope Rickson have enjoyed the techniques you showed him, imagine he teaching that to Kron .. Mind Blowing ...

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I think this will be the video. Its always been just a matter of time.

I never understood how Jason Day vs Alan Belcher got swept under the rug.

This whole year has been awesome. I haven't been a fan of football for a while, but after Eddie beat Royler again, I'm pretty sure that's what its like when you're a die hard fan and your team wins the superbowl.. and now this. We are gonna recruit so many top prospects. So WHOOOO FUUCKK YEEAAH!! We should all go to Disney Land.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    I was one of the people that was wide-eyed while listening also. I can't even imagine how great this experience was. I am also very happy to see that some people have joined gyms from that podcast alone. This was a truly inspirational moment. Thanks Eddie, for representing 10th in front of one of the "Patron saints" of the style.
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    That was my favorite podcast ever. Happy to see you finally get the props you deserve from the legend himself

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Must have been such a surreal day. Ironically Rener stated you didn't pass the Helio filter, but you passed Rickson's. That validation alone had to put you on cloud 9!

Amazing podcast and video, it was awesome to see how excited you were. Glad we were able to witness it!
    haha word

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Chapman View Post
    This podcast made me immediately sign up for jiu jitsu and I just finished my first ever class. I'm closing in on 37 years old and tonight was the first time that I've felt the excitement of a child in quite some time.

Thank you for your inspiration and passion, because I'm positive this will be one of the most fulfilling things that I will ever do in life.
    That's awesome

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    That was awesome Eddie. So happy for you !

http://www.youtube.com/user/agentmma

duuuuuuude nice youtube channel.

Array

School
    Cody MMA
    I would love to see Rickson, Kron and Eddie get together for a few hours and break down the system. Eddie if this ever happens you must get video!

Array

School
    10th Planet Darlington
    Amazing. What else can be said. It was just amazing to listen to. How it all came across was so cool. Open minded, that's so cool that you can be at the level Rickson is and still be so humble. What a great guy. Legend. And how the interview went down with Eddie and Joe was perfect. The questions. Listening to the old stories. His thoughts on modern day life. It had it all. How did it come about that you were part of the interview Eddie? Did Joe just ask you?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast