Thread: Wow!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha

Wow!!

So this post was in my facebook feed from a page called Truth and Action:

There have been a total of 15 deaths of high level bankers in the past few months with the recent death of Nicholas Valtz, a 39-year old managing director at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in New York, due to a ‘kiteboarding accident.’

Many of these deaths are ruled as suicides, although some are quite strange. Like Richard Talley, the 57-year-old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, who somehow shot himself with a nail gun 8 times.

Economist Fabian Calvo states that these deaths are due to the financial elite’s fear of an ‘Eric Snowden type’ whistleblower coming out and exposing the corruption within the banking industry, which would bring down the entire system. He states that banker deaths will likely go much higher.

Not too crazy right? We all know the banking conglomerate is corrupt. Here's what I found weird, in the comments there was this:

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Breaking News: Russia offered Egypt the (Reverse Tsunami Device) days ago, so that Egypt can reverse any tsunami, planned by Israel and Soros climate activists against Egypt, tonight or any time later. The device can redirect any earthquake or tsunami and reverse its direction towards any other country, after being amplified in power and height. Israel and Soros climate activists plan to create a tsunami against Egypt tonight, using chemtrail-HAARP. If tsunami is set against Egypt by Israel at any time, then it would be fair enough that it would be reversed to erase Israel from the map! Thank God. Thanks Russia!

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Could this be for real? Or is someone poking fun at conspiracy theories. It fits perfectly into the HAARP and chemtrail theories of weatherized weapons. Let the shit storm begin!!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I think weather weaponization has been going on for a while. Ever since I found out that scientist in Dubai were able to generate storm clouds, I realized that we're either close, are already able to manipulate weather. So this isn't too far fetched.

dude i dont know what your reference is but i can tell you that in the current situation in Israel - Egypt is the main allay we have and the last country we would tusnamy off the map. Gaza terror hits hard all over the country and we are in the middle of big effort to destroy all the underground tunnel Hamas dug and Egypt giving us alot help by bombing the tunnel in thier border - by now they destroied about 1500 tunnels.
    So basicaly there is no logic to your report even if generating tusnamies was something we could actually do .

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    The only good conspiracy is the one you don't know about.