Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore

CHECK THIS!!! project bolo

Hey eddie. One of my blue belts that has been with me since the beginning, has some crazy serious health issues. He has gout, psoriasis, and just found out about dormant tuberculosis. This dude has so many health issues its crazy. Despite all of that, he trains harder that most wish they could. This dude will show up with migraines so bad that he will lay face down on the mat in between rounds, but will still roll hard with the biggest dude in the room. He would actually be pretty upset if he knew I was telling you this. Anyway, he was recently dropped by his insurance provider. That left him with extra medical bills every month for the remainder of the cycle of the medicine he is on to try and shut this stuff down. I want to do something to help him, but with everything going on right now, I don't have the extra cash to just give him. I had an idea that I think would at least help a little. I thought about maybe making a longer video on the bolo and uploading it to YouTube. Setting it to private and telling everybody what's up, then telling them they can donate to a PayPal account and I'll send them the link to the video. They could just donate whatever they wanted, whatever they thought the video was worth or whatever they wanted to help the cause. I would then donate 100% of it to my guy, Ronnie. I'm really just looking for a way to generate some help for one of the most dedicated guys I've ever seen. I don't really care about giving out all my technique for it. I'd just do seminars and donate it all to him if It was as fast. Let me know what you think. Thanks again Eddie.

Thats the message I sent to Eddie, prior to making this. I put together a general instructional on my berimbolo game. It is very bare bones and is not a super professional production, by any means. What I would like to do, is share this with you guys, in exchange for some help for one of my guys. His name is Ronnie pagador. Some of you may have met him. He is one of the most genuine, hard working, kind people, I have ever met. He has some serious health issues going on right now and it is breaking him down physically and financially. He doesn't let the physical get in his way, but he drives an hour one way, 4-5 times a week to train. The strain his health had put on his finances has made him unable to make the trip to train. I am reaching out to the community, to help one of its most die-hard members, stay on the mat.

So if you guys are interested in helping, or just interested in stepping your game up. Go over to PayPal and make a donation to tori123etc@gmail.com
    Just pay whatever you think the video is worth. Every penny helps and 100% of the proceeds will go to Ronnie. After you donate, make sure your email is included in the notes, and I will send you the link in an email. The video is unlisted on YouTube.
    PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE LINK! this is for a good cause. You can literally get access to this for a penny.

Thank you guys, and god bless.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I truly hope Ronnie can get help, even if it's the smallest bit, just reading the struggle he's currently going through is extremely eye opening. Everyone has a struggle, at some point in their life, and this guy hasn't been defeated by it. He easily has more commitment than myself, and probably more than almost everybody I know. I wish him luck, and you have proved to be a fantastic human being in my eyes.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    You don't happen to have a Bitcoin account to avoid the excessive Paypal surcharges do you?

Array

School
    Nah man. Sorry about that.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Okay, Just sent $15 via paypal. If that's ridiculously low, just let me know.

Array

School
    That's beautiful. Thank you. Every penny is appreciated!

Mikael Chay

Done! Hope everything works out for him.

Array

School
    Atlanta Martial Arts Center / 10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Not only is this an awesome cause but Sean's berimbolo game is outstanding! The only training I've ever had on the berimbolo was a seminar taught by Sean at BMacs in Decatur AL. Since then I've landed several while rolling...mostly against white belts but hey we've all got to start somewhere

Array

School
    RCS/10th Planet Beaumont
    I will definitely donate. By the way high doses of Vitamin C 1000-1500 mg per day will minimizes the crystals that form from gout. However; high doses of Vitamin C can be problematic for increase urine acidity, counter this with something alkaline based...like a teaspoon of baking soda in water. For psoriasis Vitamin D3 2000 i.u. per day or if there has been a history of minimal sun exposure than 5000 i.u. per day as the body is most likely deficient. A raw vegan diet will help with both. Both of these supplements are fairly inexpensive. Anyhow, I hope this helps or at the very least puts you on a path to doing some research. Again, I will be donating as well.

Array

School
    Thank you guys. Everything helps.

Thanks for the kind words Steven. It was great to meet you in Decatur and I'm super glad to hear you have gotten some mileage out of the information I gave you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast