Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Ralek said the winner would face Buchecha a few months ago in an interview.

It thought this was widely known so I don't know why Ralek is hiding it. Or has he changed his mind.

Array

School
    PARA BELLUM BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU ACADEMY; ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    Any idea who it was? Was Cyborg in the room? I literally can't think of anyone who I can picture standing a better chance against him than lister did. Or was Relek just saying that to make jiujitsu sound like it had an answer for him and hoping he could find one later..?
    It will be Buchecha or Roger Gracie

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Jump View Post
    I could have swore the camera man looked at Anderson Silva when they brought up the next heavy weight challenger. Or was that just a random coincidence?
    That was just shitty direction. The Production crew for Metamoris 4 gets a B grade for the night in my opinion. And whoever didn't color balance the camera on the jib probably got fired. They used it in the first match, then never again.

Anderson is LHW.

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ogg View Post
    Ralek said the winner would face Buchecha a few months ago in an interview.

It thought this was widely known so I don't know why Ralek is hiding it. Or has he changed his mind.

i read this as well

Array

School
    Team Quest Redding
    Don't think they were in attendance but I'd watch Gonzaga or Big Nog roll with Barnett. Nog and he had an epic MMA match in 2006. Not sure if Nog's body is still more or less hanging together...

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I honestly don't think buchecha could take Barnett NoGi. That's just too much man for Buchecha, it was just too much man for Lister as well

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Dang I came here to see Buchecha's name and all I see is fecal matter. Buchecha isn't as big but that boy is strong as hell, and he's the best in the world right now, it makes sense that he'd be next to face Josh. and obviously Roger because family has to help each other when they "aint got no job."
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    Dang I came here to see Buchecha's name and all I see is fecal matter. Buchecha isn't as big but that boy is strong as hell, and he's the best in the world right now, it makes sense that he'd be next to face Josh. and obviously Roger because family has to help each other when they "aint got no job."
    He's strong, but Buchecha is much better in the GI and he knows it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    After seeing Josh dominate Dean I'm not sure who they will find to challenge him. That's a big dude with solid control and technique.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast