Array

School
    10th Planet H.Q

Solo drills....any cool ones out there ???

Usually i arrive to the gym couple hours early and either drill with someone or by myself. I can say for sure that when drilling alone i have very limited stuff so i was wondering if people have some solo drills they like to do. I do some wall stuff for grambys and stuff like that i got from Renato Tavares but wanted to know if people have gotten creative with it....let me know

p.s: the knee is heeling well. Should be back like in 3 weeks!!!

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    If I have time to take an extra long warm up I try mix wrestler granbys up with inverted granbys and get them smooth. It's helped my game out a lot, my guard is a lot harder to pass! Then I do solo kimura into guillotine drills and practice movement, see what way my body moves!

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Stanton Kingviper Gavia has a sick stripper pole berimbolo routine. But seriously - Geo had us do a bboy move called Coffee Grinders at the Northwest Training Camp- I've been doing them as part of my warm-up ever since.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Breakdance flow drills are really available on YouTube and look amazing for jiu jitsu. I'm about to start implementing them myself.
    "You know you cannot escape death, but immortality can be obtained."

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder