Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Array

School
    PARA BELLUM BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU ACADEMY; ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    I loved this fight. I really enjoyed watching Brendan Schaub. Then everyone had a cry at the end. I thought Schaub fought beautifully. Just not enough time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jel2u2gQnso

Schaub never came to fight.. He came to better his cardio by running away.
    Sad story..

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Just to add, I'm not trolling here.
    Not at all.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Americans have so much advertising conditioning their attention spans are like goldfish. In the UK people will pack a venue to watch pool in silence.
    Wait, you're from NZ. Why are you talking about the UK?

I feel run away might be a little strong. Fawning whitebelt I surely am, but I am one of those martial arts converts from another sport, and I have my own training history. I did the dirtiest smelliest hardest manual competitive labouring jobs around at the same time, and I still do and set shift tonnage records comfortably, throwing sheep skins in a Russian chop 6 days a week.

You have likely never clinched with someone with this unique history in America, because as far as I know, the fastest Mexican rower on record was named Patrick.

I just have to hold off till I start sweating and when the smell of rendered animal parts starts coming out through my pores and you will tap for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Same reaction.

Dude is clearly trolling though. He's posting pro wrestling vids and everything. Good job stirring the nest though. If there's one thing that will get me amped up, it's that match.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Tim Elliot is probably Bollinger pulling another awesome prank on us all. (Just more elaborate this time)

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Tim Elliot is probably Bollinger pulling another awesome prank on us all. (Just more elaborate this time)
    Ronnie Banks needs to come and sort this fucker out. Brendan schaubs performance was abysmal, he ran away, wouldn't engage, didn't try to pass, he did nothing to show any aggression. Brendan wasn't confident in his abilities to submit and beat cyborg so he tried to contain him, which he did by running a marathon around the ring. I'm not a schaub fan. and I don't think I'll be anytime soon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345