Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    White
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    White
    #TheTruth

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Fuck it. White it is. Problem solved. I'll sandbag

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    If you have no belt, never earned a belt, or received one, then you are a white belt.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Problem solved. Please don't let my stupidity get in the way of any of the techniques. They are solid

Array

School
    Balance Studios, PA
    Hmmm interesting video. When I tried it I found that when I got my opponent's hand to the mat I didn't need the shoulder guard. I get a free chill dog or New York instead. Also, when I get my hand under the leg to initiate shoulder guard, I find that they have too much space between the back and my leg, and they get up with strong stacking. Am I doing something wrong?

Array

School
    Holiday Inn Express
    Make sure that you go to a full perpendicular angle and position yourself completely on the side of your body. Your back should NOT be on the mat. If they posture, kick your thigh into them to increase the angle. Or just transition to rubber guard. I use this to lessen torque on my joints from big guys. I just feel like this is for safety. Reliable and safe

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    I was wondering why I had never heard of an American Top Team affiliate in Franklin. Quite frankly, I don't remember one being there even 3 months ago... We here at ATT CT have Ricardo Liborio come for seminars all the time (as well as other ATT coaches and fighters) and I can tell you quite honestly that Liborio would lose his mind if he sees you in ATT gear, as if you are representing them. The rank thing is cardinal sin #1. The lying affiliation thing is #2. Honestly, I'm not a snitch but you need to correct any misperception anytime soon, brother, including lineage, with your history of training and number of years, real rank, real affiliation, any form of competitive record, and how long you've posed/been an instructor. Best to you and I hope this gets cleared up. I've been really looking hard for a 10th Planet nearby and was gonna reach out to you, but this is disheartening.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by fattywarbucks View Post
    Make sure that you go to a full perpendicular angle and position yourself completely on the side of your body. Your back should NOT be on the mat. If they posture, kick your thigh into them to increase the angle. Or just transition to rubber guard. I use this to lessen torque on my joints from big guys. I just feel like this is for safety. Reliable and safe
    Do you have any competition footage we can see? Thanks

Array

School
    Balance Studios, PA
    ^this would be helpful. Or at the minimum show some sparring with it used.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast