Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Octane MMA
    Dudes been releasing a lot of good documentaries on the art. Hope he keeps it up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Well there goes my clean undies
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego
    So excited to watch this one...way more than the Roy Dean doc. Hard to find a more likeable figure in bjj community than Marcelo. I'll always train both gi and no gi, but I'm really loving the 10th Planet family atmosphere. I'm definitely blessed to be down in San Diego training with Walel and Richie.

Quote Originally Posted by damian jungermann View Post
    So excited to watch this one...way more than the Roy Dean doc. Hard to find a more likeable figure in bjj community than Marcelo. I'll always train both gi and no gi, but I'm really loving the 10th Planet family atmosphere. I'm definitely blessed to be down in San Diego training with Walel and Richie.
    There definitely is not a more likeable figure. I've honestly heard at least one disapointing story about basically every grappler that I've looked up to. I've yet to hear anything about Marcelo that isn't how amazing he is as a person. His wife says he's stubborn. That's the worst story I've ever heard about Marcelo, so he ain't doing too bad.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Im super excited for this!
    also i really want to see the rest of the ADCC 2013 doc. The first episode was really good, he needs to hurry up
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    Im super excited for this!
    also i really want to see the rest of the ADCC 2013 doc. The first episode was really good, he needs to hurry up
    Same here. it's supposed to be like 4 parts too. I'm ready for part 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12