Array

School
    lawsons combat sports

circle city martial arts tournament, team phoenix

I wanted to post how my sons and their team did today. We are an unofficial 10th planet school, Lawson Combat Sports, Team Phoenix is named for my son and out team captain, Phoenix Lawson. Congrats to all you guys. I am so proud of all three of my boys and the team Phen and Blake put together.

Adults
    Phoenix Lawson 1st place adult advance division. Welter wieght.
    Blake Lawson 3rd place adult advance division. Light heavy wieght.
    Jeremy Yeskie 2nd place adult novice division. Light heavy wieght.

Kids
    Xavier 1st place
    Grant Yeskie 2nd place
    Aiden 3rd place
    Tristan Lawson 3rd place

I am very proud of all of you. Phen and Blake for your performance and coaching, and the rest of you for your performance. As a father and coach I can't ask for anything more than u guys.

Thanks to Jay and Joe and Nick for an awesome tournament. It was fair, organised and a great experience.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome guys!!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Amazing performances today by Team Phoenix! You have all the good reason to be a proud father and coach! 10P4L!

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    Amazing performances today by Team Phoenix! You have all the good reason to be a proud father and coach! 10P4L!
    Your guys were awesome today to. All of the 10th planet guys did great, from all the locations. It was great to see the system represented by so many people. I ssen several tries for the truck, crackhead control utlised from novice to advanced level. The guy with the red hair and beard had a crazy good lockdown game, it was a blast!!

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Awesome guys!!
    Thanks coach zog!! He said this one was for you, completly changed his game up, vids are on fb, i can put them on here in a few days.

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    ok, my internet is back up. lol. what a great day, huh!! I was so impressed with the level of competition it was u unbelievable. So happy everyone was able to make it in for the tourney. Keep up the great work anc congrats to everyone!!