Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

Competing for the first time next weekend.

So, I just registered for NAGA San Diego next week. I've never competed before and I have a torn meniscus in my knee right now, haha but it's whatever. I saw that today was the last day to pre-register so I said fux it. I registered for the Adult No-gi Featherweight Novice Division. I just want to test the nerves and have fun. I figured I might as well get the first one over with. I'll be reppin' 10th Planet so I hope I do well for you guys!

Much respect, peace!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    Good luck especially coming in with injury. I did that three weeks ago and screwed up opposite side due to compensation. Good luck in comp stay loose.

Array

School
    Balance Studios, PA
    Hey man, the best of luck. I've always been told you find a piece of yourself when you compete for the first time. Let us know how the tournament goes, and heal up quickly!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego
    Solicit, i may still sign up and just pay the late fee. I have to find out monday if i'm heading out for a training mission next wknd. We do have at least one other guy from 10th planet SD that is competing at NAGA. I think Walel is gonna be there to coach us. Boogey wanted to be there but he has to be at worlds in vegas to coach.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    @Damian, that's what's up. I will be at Convoy on Monday. I was hoping to talk to everyone and see if I could find someone to coach me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks San Diego
    Right on. I'll be at boogey's 6 am class then walel's 530 class at convoy. Hopefully I'll see you at one of them.