Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    I in pa but would drive up 2 hours to nyc for that

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Ok, from the e-mails and replies on this thread, it looks like we have a contingent. I have spoken to Phil and I'm just waiting to hear back from him, hopefully Wednesday or Thursday. If I can get 10 confirmed for at least a first session/demo for Phil, this could happen. So, if everyone interested could e-mail me directly @ john@snemma.com, I can get a roster with your e-mail addresses to keep you all in the loop. Sound cool?

Array

School
    Waiting for 10th Planet NYC
    This sounds great. Thanks John

ttt

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Just a reminder: as I work to make this happen, e-mail me so that I may compile a list of students, and also feel free to hit me up on facebook. Either my personal page or fan page for 10th Planet Hartford.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikijiujitsu View Post
    I in pa but would drive up 2 hours to nyc for that
    If you are in PA, why wouldnt you come to DE. We are right over the DE MemorIAL Bridge...I have tons of guys from PA and NJ.

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    You guys may want to check out the Vee Arnis Jitsu school in Brooklyn (across from Kings Plaza) http://www.veearnisjitsu.com/

The head instructor there, Professor David James is very cool, and I'm pretty sure he'd be open to renting space to an outside organization. You could probably schedule weekly time there. The phone number for the school is easy to find on the website. Professor David James used to host Marcos Santos' Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy in Manhattan for several years and the partnership went well from all I have heard.

Hey all, still interested in NYC 10th Planet!

Roderick, I just sent you an email to get on the roster and friended the Hartford school on facebook. Maybe you could throw up a link on here for your personal facebook page?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...profile&v=info

Or just look up John Roderick and look for the Captain America avatar .
    I'm currently compiling a list and working with Kru Phil on some details. Thanks for info on alternative locations if we need them. I think things will work out.
    And as Kevin said, there are locations all around, I just offered this up as there was nothing for 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in the city, and I know with guys like Marcelo and Renzo there, it's pretty stacked. This is something as much for Phil as to promote 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu in NYC.

Im teaching two nights a week at www.choksabaigym.com anyone who wants to come train feel free to come through we are a 10th planet friendly school, hopefully one day ill be able to get an Affiliation going and turn this place into a fully blown 10th planet School....
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast