Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS episode 79 "Broke Back Mount" is now LIVE!

Hello brothers and sisters! I hope all is outstanding!
    Mastering The System 79 "Broke Back Mount" is now LIVE! This one is all about the path to the monkey mount aka mono mount aka rubber mount off a Gogo clinch that is falling apart. In the last 2 episodes we got deeply into the spider web of the rubber guard, the Gogo clinch. Although some of the options off the Gogo clinch are physically impossible in mount, like the hazelett, haze-leg and death from below, other rubber guard submissions are WAY easier from the monkey mount like the straight jacket, Special K, the Gogo plata and loco platas. Plus in the mount you also have the mono plata as well, plus the transition to spider is right at your finger tips too. Also in this episode, 10p Rochester leg lock master Scott Yockel goes deep into submission options off the ham sandwhich plus amazing competition footage from our amazing little rubber guards queens Cora Sek and Grace Gundrum. So sit back, grab a pencil and paper and take some notes, you're gonna love this one. Thank you for the support! Enjoy! :-)

Click "techniques"
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I liked this one

Array

School
    10th planet HQ