Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Grace Gundrum and Cora Sek

So Cora and her fam were visiting new york and another tourney when they hit me and Jm up to see if they could come by for a late night sunday roll with grace. No duh.....We all met up and it was awesome to see them rolling together cause they have alot of the same tendencies when rolling. They are close to mirror images, two little girls that play rubber guard and the lockdown. I roll with grace all the time and she kicks my ass, so when i got to roll with cora i wanted to see what she had. She hit the gogo clinch on me right at the ends of the round. Both of them usually dont allow me to get my game on them cause they know all my moves. I think we need a Grace and Cora rash guard, they make more boys cry then pregnancy tests. Awesome to meet Cora and i'm so pumped to see them out there doing there thing and reppin the 10th planet system

10351408_10152616992975819_2210617044987044686_n.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    i was hoping for training vids
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    I think we need a Grace and Cora rash guard, they make more boys cry then pregnancy tests.
    haha great line. Nice post. They're the now AND the future. Looking forward to watching them both win black belt worlds when I'm old and gray.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    They make more boys cry than pregnancy tests

GOLD

You're doing great work up there, Zach and JM.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    They make more boys cry than pregnancy tests

GOLD

You're doing great work up there, Zach and JM.
    So we are sitting here at the airport, our flight got delayed for the 3rd time...getting all mad, then I came here and read this.....LOL we all LOAO...needed that. And thank you so much Zach for having us. It was such a pleasure to have met all of you. As for Grace and Cora, words cant describe how happy I am to watch them roll. Sometimes its things like this that will keep a kid interested in this sport, to know that they have other friends around the country who love this sport as much as they do. I'll put these two against anyone.

big fan of Cora and Grace