Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    Good stuff! I had the luxury of 10th Planet Phoenix being 5 miles from my house when I started training. Now I'm another ronin on the east coast with aspirations to be an affiliate some day. I'm not sure when, but I will see you in Bethlehem sometime, probably in the spring.

I have an 8 passenger vehicle, so hopefully I can roundup the New England ronin and road trip to Bethlehem or Rochester for the next seminars.

Awesome man that would be sick! bring the whole crew. and if you need a place to stay we have a crib right down the street from the school.
    Holla at ya boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Jackson View Post
    We need a nc location
    I find all this NC demand funny. I spent 2 months in NC, a few months ago, and posted multiple times offering to train with people, willing to travel, nobody was interested. The only person I met was Anthony at a royce gracie affiliate, on accident.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    I'll be in Clayton, NC (just south of RDU) for the week of Christmas if anyone is interested in meeting up somewhere.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Meek View Post
    I'll be in Clayton, NC (just south of RDU) for the week of Christmas if anyone is interested in meeting up somewhere.
    I'm not sure where Clayton is, but if it's near the SC border I'd be down to train. I'm in Spartanburg, SC

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Just looked it up and we'd be about 4hrs apart...probably a little far for the holiday times, but I'll post anytime I'm in the area.

Array

School
    Ronin
    For sure.

Array

School
    Shraders mma/10th Planet Rochester
    I live just south of Pittsburgh PA and I drive 5 hours to rochester to train with zog and I have met the Bethlehem guys. Mts the videos and books are great if it's all you have but time spent at a moon is well worth the sacrifice. If ur on the east coast I highly recommend checking the rochester or bethlehem guys out.

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    I've been training with Derek Stewart (10P Omaha Moon Head) before he started with 10P back in the day. When he started training 10P about a decade ago, I traveled from St Louis to Omaha (7hr) a multiple times a year to train and attend seminars and had him out a few times a year. Even flew him down to Montgomery, AL while I was stationed down there to do a seminar.

In between I relied on seminars and MTS and local BJJ schools to build my training (Nova Uniao purple belt, still practiced 10P in the school). I decided to start teaching out of a local YMCA so that I could devote all my time to training solely nogi and specifically 10P and did that for a couple years before opening up my own school and affiliating officially. It's a process and it takes time, but I wanted it and it was hella worth it! Feel free to hit me up and ask any questions you may have.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    So Pat Campagnola and I met up at the MassDojo school he's been training at in Shrewsbury MA. They do nogi on Mon 8-9pm roughly, and he usually meets up with another student or two at student to do some additional drilling. The program there is about 2-3 years old and it's mainly kids with 2 yrs or less experience (save for 2-3 adults). I’m going to plan to meet up with Pat for the Monday's moving forward as much as I can, so any other Ronin's who are in MA (or who want to make the trek) are welcome to tag along just let Pat or I know and we can let the dojo know. The instructor and some of the other kids there have been playing around with the system so they def would love to have other Ronins drop in!

Pat, let me know if I missed anything or if you want to add to the above.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    ALABAMA

I'm just sayin
    What he said.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast