Array

School
    10th Planet Altus

10th Planet Blue Belt Oklahoma Ronin from SIMS Martial Arts Altus vs. Black Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Here is my match from last weekend against a veteran black belt. Video started about 20 seconds in. My wife didn't realize she wasn't filming

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    I saw the whole match & if you wouldn't have hit the rail, I think it may have ended differently. MAD RESPECT to Don, but you had him in trouble! Great job man! Blue belt in facing a seasoned black belt like Don.... You have my respect brotha:-)
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Thanks for the love brother! Don is a great dude for sure. You win some you learn some! I felt like i brought it. I was sleeping after the restart Lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Good shit brotha, I think the restart killed you. They didn't really allow you to put him in the danger you really had him in. Next time swim move to spiderweb!! Lol

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Nice!! Looked great brotha!!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Agree with others, if the restart didn't happen it may have ended differently. Great job!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Awesome work man! He was panicking the whole time.
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Thanks everybody! I appreciate the kind words. This far side kimora triangle is a position i find myself in all the time. Felt like i had good control. He did grab my shorts so i had to pry his hand off. I knew the roll was coming. After the roll if the kimora wouldnt have done it i woukd have setup into spiderweb. The restart did kill me. But i learned a big lesson. I let the restart bother me and thats all i was thinking about. I should have just let it be and focused on doing it again but i was setback. Lesson learned. Thanks again brothers for showing me some support. I beat myself up pretty bad over the weekend about it lol.