Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)

10th Planet locations

I am looking to see where there are if any 10th planet gyms on the east coast around Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. I might be moving there from the west coast shortly and I have been searching the web and I'm not really finding any decent gyms or 10 planets to those states, so I'm asking for help. I live in between two 10th planet gyms and now the wife said I can start going to one of them, but both are a drive so I guess I'll play the ol' game of eeny mini miny moe as to which one I will travel to. Again, I hope someone can help fill me in on some 10th planet gyms located near any of those three states.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    click the locations tab at the top of the page.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    www.therockbjj.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TThompson View Post
    I am looking to see where there are if any 10th planet gyms on the east coast around Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. I might be moving there from the west coast shortly and I have been searching the web and I'm not really finding any decent gyms or 10 planets to those states, so I'm asking for help. I live in between two 10th planet gyms and now the wife said I can start going to one of them, but both are a drive so I guess I'll play the ol' game of eeny mini miny moe as to which one I will travel to. Again, I hope someone can help fill me in on some 10th planet gyms located near any of those three states.
    Not finding any "decent" BJJ gyms in Virginia, North or South Carolina? Or just 10th Planet?

Also, that's a really broad area. It's like 8 hours from Northern Virginia to southern South Carolina. Where exactly are you moving?

Array

School
    Exactly not known yet cause its a federal job so I'm waiting to hear about the location. yea your right too there are great gyms all over I'm not knocking on any them. I've been brought into nogi so it has been hard to locate gyms that only prescribe that style of training as their base. So I guess you can say I'm trying to locate primarily a 10th planet cause I know there are more then whats on the map, but if I can find a gym whose base is nog I am willing participate. I will have more details as to when I hear about where I am to be located. Thanks guys for the help too it is appreciated.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I'm in South Carolina. There's no 10P school here, but I'm working towards a hotbox and the place I train at is mostly nogi and its 10P friendly. Let me know when you get out here, and we'll meet up.

Array

School
    Pendergrass Academy of Martial Arts / Kai Thai Academy
    I'm in NC, our school is Catch and Sambo, but I am slowly working towards a 10thPlanet HB here. We're no-gi. Just depending if you get located in NC and where. There are a lot of good pure BJJ schools in NC as well.

Array

School
    Thanks guys for the replies, and again I will hit you all up when I find out a definite on as to where I will be sent.