Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015

what's your guys goal for the next year to come?. i always find it inspirational and motivating to hear what others have planned and what goal there have for the new year.

and besides that don't you guys think that the 10planet army stands stronger then ever before?

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    What the heck is this!? New Year's resolutions already??? It ain't even Thanksgiving yet! LOL

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    My goal is simple but I do struggle with it. I want to get rid of diabetes.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    ^ Right on brother, best of luck. I watched a video of Chael Sonnen talking about how resolutions, or start next week plans are bullshit, if you know you need to better any aspect of your life just do it without hesitation. That made a lot of sense to me, but I still think the new year represents a clean slate. With that said, I think cutting the negative things out of your life that you know are slowing down the goals you know you have, are far more important than starting new things. Personally, I know if I stop fucking around at work, buying shit I don't need, and putting things off until tomorrow, then my long term goals will take care of themselves.

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    To save up enough money to go back to LA to train at HQ again and hopefully work towards a blue belt under Eddie would be even more awesome

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Be the baddest b.... on the mat.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th planet L.A. Tapout
    Get my Blue Belt from Master Eddie Bravo!!!!

That is my number one goal for the year. I changed my work schedule to allow me to train more regularly. Also hoping to compete regularly; Represent 10th Planet HQ!

Shout out to Brent Smith of Cauliflower Ear Project for helping me with some awesome video tutorials.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Compete more. I only competed 3 times this year and one was a tiny in-house tournament.
    Maybe get a hotbox figured out

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Get my blue belt and make Eric Perez tap out at least 1 time

Array

School
    Tupelo BJJ
    Visit the Seoul 10th Planet Moon at least once before I leave Korea. Spend at least 2 weeks at Tiger Muay Thai on my way back home. Visit Japan on my way back home (though that one's not Jiu Jitsu related). Get my blue belt. (After getting back home. Don't think it's possible living in Suncheon. I can roll, but I don't know what anyone is saying here.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast