Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands

Sorry I didn't post this earlier. George Mathews, ATL, is now a 10p Purple Belt!!

He has been training under me for some time now. He's also a Jucao purple belt from ATT.
    I think he may be the only Purple 10p in that region of Georgia. If you get time to train with him, please do.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Congrats George :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

I've worked like crazy for this, so thank you Rick! When I started training, about 4yrs ago, I looked around the area and there were no 10P schools, nor were there many people even learning the system in the ATL area. I wanted to be the first purple in GA, and just trained like crazy to get this, including traveling to California multiple times just to make sure I was on the right track. Without question, I got a ton of necessary input from all those visits. It's only just begun though, as my 10P story has many chapters to come. Purple is just the start.

Thanks again Rick for all the help, because I can't even count how many hours have been spent with you troubleshooting everything. Oh, and thanks Eddie! I'll be back up your way shortly, as Jucao is fighting Mark Munoz at UFC 184 @ the Staples Center in LA

Array

School
    RMNU
    My Mom lives in LaGrange, GA. Would love to come to your gym sometime. Congrats.

For sure. I think there's starting to be more and more people around here that practice the 10P system, but there's never been an official 10P gym. So I was fortunate and very glad ATT was open to people using any technique or style they wanted. Feel free to come visit anytime though, and that goes for everyone who stops into the ATL area

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Oh shit, Congrats George!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Hell yea George. Congrats. You are a beacon of success for the system and one of my favorite teachers.

I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to be humbled by you constantly over the past year. Your knowledge of the system and success in application is so powerful. My best techniques become my biggest weaknesses against you. If it wasn't for your coaching I would not have grown nearly as much as I have. ATT and even ATL itself would not be the same without you. Stay cool my man.

Thanks Josh! And thanks Taylor for the awesome words! Just keep putting in time/effort, and it'll always pay off. It's a tougher path when you don't have a bunch more training partners who wanna learn the system. You have to wanna make it work. So while there might only be a few of us in the area, I think we're off to a decent start. Just gonna keep chipping away

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Congrats, George! We need to get together sometime soon!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Congrats!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast