an outsiders view on 10P MELBOURNE

My 10th planet Melbourne review

G'day 10pcrew! Rich here from Wanaka NZ. I have been subscribing to mastering the system for a few months now and drilling in my garage with a mate. I decided to take a trip over to Aussie so I could get a little deeper into things. This was my impression of Frank, his crew and venue......

First sighting leaves a lasting impression as there is a cage right outside the front door what more could you ask for! Walking in it was immediately clear that cleanliness was important at this gym, it was spotless (and I was quickly informed to keep it that way!) Emphasis was placed on keeping the mats and students clean which I found very re-assuring.
    EVERY single person that first day came and introduced themselves to me with a shake of the hand, I was made to feel very welcome with several of the guys even offering me a lift home after session.
    I was really looking forward to meeting Frank after reading some about him and hearing him talk on Eddies podcast and his Energy was on full display from the beginning. He loves 10p and his students and that comes over in everything he says and does. All classes were high on passion that was hard not to get swept up in.
    The Quality of instruction was mind blowing and Frank was excellent at giving individual feedback. All of my training partners were super cool in guiding me through the techniques and I learned allot from the group classes. The most amazing value for money though was in the private lesson. Over my 2 1 hour sessions I took 3 full pages of notes which I am still working through back here in NZ. I asked to focus on the half guard game and mine has been improved drastically thanks to Franks expertise.
    After every class students jumped on cleaning the mats without being asked and the place was left in pristine order ready for the next class.
    I loved my week at 10pMelbourne and am fully inspired to continue learning the system eventhough my local school is a traditional gi class. At no point did anyone try to make an example of me and even though I got rolled through I came out without any injurys. I will never forget the love and respect I was shown. 10P seems to have some very cool energies running through the organisation at the moment – I LOVE IT, IM IN!

See you in a few months melbourne and Im definitely envisioning a trip to HQ in the future.

Richard

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    This is why I'm a Frank Barca guy, glad you enjoyed your visit.
    Those 10P Melbourne soldiers know how to show somebody a good time, but beware...
    The Granklife has you now