Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)

UFC trailer featuring Kelvin Gastellum and Brian Beaumont.

Starts at 5:25 and Beaumont is on at 6:55

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/video-g...-video-preview

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Brian is absolutely right about the Ellenberger fight and Woodley. Very scary dude. But, so was Jake.. Kelvin makes people make mistakes and capitalizes. Great fight, war Kelvin.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Dana White was asked about the possibility of Gastelum fighting for the belt sooner rather than later:

“No doubt about it,” White told LaAficion, “he could fight Lawler for the title this year if he beats Tyron Woodley.”

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    That was great...can't wait to watch this one and support the family! WAR KELVIN!!!

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Kelvin is a stud, keeps beating everyone they put in front of him. This whole card is stacked!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I believe that Kelvin has a case of the Jon Jones'z. Not the coke part. But the superhuman belief in himself that he WILL win. I recall an article that said something about how the most successful athletes are the ones who have a tremendous belief in a higher power, a strong belief in themselves, and a sense of destiny.

Kelvin only seem to get better with each fight. With his faith and hard work, I can honestly see the underdog taking that belt.

It's going to be pretty cool watching him climb to the top. It's been pretty cool so far.